Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Look at the Playoff Race

DeMarco Murray 29

its gonna hurt the redskins in the sense that they didnt get their easy wins taken care of (minn/tenn).... if they can use this win to build momentum and chemistry, playoffs are in reach, if for no other reason that there are SO FEW really dominant teams in the nfl right now--- seems like the gap between 7th and 23th best teams is really closing tighter than in recent years

its gonna hurt the redskins in the sense that they didnt get their easy wins taken care of (minn/tenn).... if they can use this win to build momentum and chemistry, playoffs are in reach, if for no other reason that there are SO FEW really dominant teams in the nfl right now--- seems like the gap between 7th and 23th best teams is really closing tighter than in recent years

Yeah I really agree with you. Everyone of the teams fighting for a spot plays each other. I really see Minny falling off. I really don't see Green Bay as being much of a Contender to be honest. I think Chicago, New York and New Orleans will win out their divisions.

It's far from over. Which is a good thing. :cheers:

And Seattle should have a big drop in form the next few weeks as well...

But, don't forget, we are 1-3 against the NFC and will probably lose most tiebreakers... We would most likely have to be up by a clear game to make the playoffs, but it is very likely that one 9-7 team will get in this year.

dont see playoff chances at this stage. we still have the same offensive problems, and the defense is only one injury away from disaster. we are depending on a 36 yr old safety, and a recovering shawn springs to carry our secondary. def line the middle has not played more than one game together yet. not what a playoff team looks like.

And Seattle should have a big drop in form the next few weeks as well...

But, don't forget, we are 1-3 against the NFC and will probably lose most tiebreakers... We would most likely have to be up by a clear game to make the playoffs, but it is very likely that one 9-7 team will get in this year.

Not necessarily. We still have to play: Philly (twice), Carolina, Atlanta, New Orleans, Carolina, & St Louis

Wins vs them gives us tiebreakers, regardless of conf record.

I broke it all down last year, when we get to 5-5, i'll do it again.....

I posted this on the Cowboys site. Found it pretty interesting.
  1. Chicago 7-1
  2. New York 6-2
  3. New Orleans 6-2
  4. Seattle 4-3
  5. Atlanta 5-3
  6. Minnesota 4-3 ... Losing 6-3 to SF right now.

Bubble

• Dallas 4-4, Philly 4-4, St.Louis 4-4, Carolina 4-4
  • Washington 3-5, Green Bay 3-5

I have been watching it all long.....

Im not into the One game at a time cliche..(Duh)

We have no choice but to take it one game at a time so its no need to say it.

By knowing that you still have a chance gives the team motivation....

I truly Believe our season will be Decided In Philly and Then Tampa because coming home for three straight after that and knowing u havea chance to Go will motivate this team and the fans wont allow them to loose in the stretch.

I drink the Kool Aid...and my glass is always:dallasuck:eaglesuck:cheers::point2sky half Full

Archived