Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If Gibbs is half the coach I am...

robotfire

I stood behind Mark Brunell on my fantasy team. He's been solid, and he's made some plays. At 2-5, he still stayed on the team. But last week, Mark had a bye. I played Alex Smith in his place (who was terrible). Now here the Fighting Mongooses are at 2-6. Brunell isn't necessarily the problem, but we need a spark. I picked up Tony Romo sits to pee (yeah, I know...), and Brunell is gone.

Before anybody says anything about Brunell's great stats, I just want to say that I agree. I supported him all this time. But there comes a point when you have to make some changes just to see how it affects the rest of the team. If the skins lose and the record goes to 2-6, Gibbs will put Tony Romo sits to pee in (assuming Romo sits to pee is still available on the waiver wire in his league).

Clint

I'm going to have to agree with you and robotfire on this one. :sucks:
I agree. I can't tell exactly what the point is here. Maybe he's saying that just because we run fantasy teams doesn't mean we know what we're talking about. Or maybe he's predicting that if Brunell loses, Campbell will start next week. Or maybe he started writing randome dribble and then accidentally hit the "start new thread" button. Or maybe this guy is just retarded.

I stood behind Mark Brunell on my fantasy team. He's been solid, and he's made some plays. At 2-5, he still stayed on the team. But last week, Mark had a bye. I played Alex Smith in his place (who was terrible). Now here the Fighting Mongooses are at 2-6. Brunell isn't necessarily the problem, but we need a spark. I picked up Tony Romo sits to pee (yeah, I know...), and Brunell is gone.

Before anybody says anything about Brunell's great stats, I just want to say that I agree. I supported him all this time. But there comes a point when you have to make some changes just to see how it affects the rest of the team. If the skins lose and the record goes to 2-6, Gibbs will put Tony Romo sits to pee in (assuming Romo sits to pee is still available on the waiver wire in his league)

Clint

Gibbs is ten times the coach you'll ever be!

Hopefully, everybody will be like you and have a sense of humor about this... but probably not.

Even when the threads ARE funny, EVERYONE won't think so. That's just the way it is, **** some people don't think Denis Leary is funny.........Yeah it's true!!

Maybe a little from column A, a little from column B...

Nope still not funny this morning, but who cares, we are playing DALLAS today and we need this ******* game!!!!

Before anybody says anything about Brunell's great stats, I just want to say that I agree. I supported him all this time. But there comes a point when you have to make some changes just to see how it affects the rest of the team. If the skins lose and the record goes to 2-6, Gibbs will put Tony Romo sits to pee in (assuming Romo sits to pee is still available on the waiver wire in his league).

Clint

:wish: :gang: :banhim: :toilet: :applause:

Archived