Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Joe Gibbs Autographed Book Auction ! (UPDATED !!)

Pete

As many know by now, Joe Gibbs apologized for not stopping to greet the fans when leaving Redskins Park prior to the Game in Indy. On return, he was quite generous and gave out some nice stuff to the fans waiting to greet the team on their return. This has even gotten some national coverage on the pre-game shows this past weekend.

Joe has always held the fans in very high regard, and these very dedicated fans now want to give something in return to Joe. Two of the recipients of Gibbs gifts are well respected Extremeskins members, and all around great folks.

These people only want to give, when many would take the money and run so to speak. Joe gave them, amongst other things, an autographed copy of his book, Racing To Win, which brings me to the point of this thread. An open auction of said book, with all proceeds going to Joe Gibbs Youth For Tomorrow foundation.

The starting bid on the book will be Fifty dollars, and bidding will be open for a total of two weeks. Bidding will end on Sunday, 11 / 19 at 11:00 PM. The winning bidder will be contacted Monday, 11 / 20 via PM with all the details on the paypal account to make payment, and in turn give the address to ship this grate piece of Joe Gibbs memorabilia, and receipt of the donation. With the holiday season right around the corner, this would be the perfect gift for any Redskins, or Joe Gibbs Racing fan. If payment isn't received within 24 hours of being contacted, the book will go to the next highest bidder.

Again, all proceeds will go to the Joe Gibbs Youth for Tomorrow Foundation.

Let the bidding begin !

This is what I'm talking about! Much better than the ES member that was auctioning off his autographed Medallion book (which he got signed at the Indy welcome home). He put it on ebay with a "buy it now" price of $100 and promoted it on the ES forums. Great idea with this auction. This is what ES should be about IMO!:applause: :applause:

Only problem is that the 19th is on a Sunday and I know that because I'm going to see Tampa get trashed on that day. So I guess that monday would be the 20th instead.

Hail!

OOOOPS :laugh:

Thanks for pointing that out for me, I had changed the original dates, and forgot to change the dates.

:cheers:

Breaking news ! !

Another member has come forward with another autographed copy of the book to auction. So now, the two highest bidders will each get a book. Again, if payment is not confirmed within 24 hours of being contacted, it goes to the next highest bidders. :cheers:

Breaking news ! !

Another member has come forward with another autographed copy of the book to auction. So now, the two highest bidders will each get a book. Again, if payment is not confirmed within 24 hours of being contacted, it goes to the next highest bidders. :cheers:

Selflessness obviously isn't just limited to our coaching staff. Thanks to both of you for giving up a priceless momento. This ain't Dallas.

Archived