Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jersey

clevelanskins28

Havent posted in a while. I finally got tickets to a skins game, first one since i was 7. I'm gonna be there this sunday and need some advice as to which jersey i should wear. Hopefully this wont take long. I have a Darrell Green, a Sonny Jurgenson, an Authentic Clinton Portis, and a Black and White Sean Taylor. Which one?

Authentic Portis gets top priority, then DG, then Sonney....last is black and white ST. I don't like those black uniforms.

For once, I am in agreement with a hokie fan.

Gotta rock the authentic as long as it's a current player. If you go to games all the time, it's worth switching once in a while, but if this is a one shot deal, you gotta go all out.

Well...I like the black shadow jerseys(I have a Moss one)...however...I don't think I would wear it to a game ...I think you've gotten good advice..you can't go wrong w/DG...and it makes sense to wear the colors at the games...I only have 3 jerseys...a white Champ...a burgundy Moss and a black shadow Moss...o..i almost forgot..I have a burgundy Arrington that was a freebie when I purchased the black Moss...they were just giving them away..so i got it..what the heck?..a freebie is a freebie....

Archived