Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WTF! We missed out on William James

method man

again, the irony of the offseason is that the Redskins chose Kenny Wright over Sam Madison and Artrell Hawkins and now both of these players are starting for the 5-2 Giants and 6-1 Patriots while Wright would be on the bench if the team had a warm sandwich to put out there in his place.

^

I remember a poster here who knew him calling him a weird dude. Here is a quote: "For two years, I've been thinking about the name change. William James represents a change in me, a change in my mind-state," James said in a conference call.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AonYd28EyaSxX0iZnGiOsog5nYcB?slug=ap-eagles-peterson&prov=ap&type=lgns

^

I remember a poster here who knew him calling him a weird dude. Here is a quote: "For two years, I've been thinking about the name change. William James represents a change in me, a change in my mind-state," James said in a conference call.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AonYd28EyaSxX0iZnGiOsog5nYcB?slug=ap-eagles-peterson&prov=ap&type=lgns

oh, it's true.

sorry about the asskicking there, refuze.

I remember my English teacher last year refused to change her last name when she got married. Said some bull**** about keeping your name for eternity because it's the only thing that will last with you forever. Hahaha. Her husband must be whipped.

^

This random poster was me. Will has been living out in AZ for the last few months getting all his **** together and partying pretty hard. He had wanted to play for the eagles for a while like I had said in my original post.

again, the irony of the offseason is that the Redskins chose Kenny Wright over Sam Madison and Artrell Hawkins and now both of these players are starting for the 5-2 Giants and 6-1 Patriots while Wright would be on the bench if the team had a warm sandwich to put out there in his place.

If it makes you feel better the Giants are 4-2 with Madison starting, he didn't play against the Bucs. Plus he wasn't great at the start of the year.

But seriously, he would've given us some insight into the Giants defensive playbook. Maybe he could've pulled a Lavar and given us a copy. God, it would be sweet for us to call out their signals

Do you guys really think that he gave the Giants the playbook? I mean is it possible that he was GASP kidding?

Are you suggesting if we had Sam Madison or Hawkins, we would be 5-2 or 6-1? The defense has more problems than Kenny Wright. He did start for the Jags defense last year, and how good were they?

Artrell Hawkins couldn't make it here last training camp.

Archived