Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lets hear it for our Washington Redskins

daklieb

Are there any real fans out there? Hell we may be in a world of hurt right now but ill be damned if I dont cheer for my team untill the last second of the clock runs out. So I ask again are there any real fans out there still who are cheering for our Washington Redskins.

:logo::dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:logo:

Finally someone is responding. I know we are all fans here but I wanted to see just one thread behind our boys in the burgandy and gold.

HAIL HAIL HAIL!!!!!!

We Want Dallas!

We Want Dallas!

HTTR!:logo: :helmet: :logo: :dallasuck :point2sky

There are multiple threads from dedicated fans stating in multiple ways that they are behind our boys in burgundy and gold.

Here is an example:

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=177843

Blondie

Are there any real fans out there? Hell we may be in a world of hurt right now but ill be damned if I dont cheer for my team untill the last second of the clock runs out. So I ask again are there any real fans out there still who are cheering for our Washington Redskins.

:logo::dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:logo:

Whether they suck or not, I'm a Redskins fan for life!!! :cheers:

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

Oh, BTW...2000 posts... :cool:

:notworthy :point2sky HTTR:point2sky :dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

I sit here in the UK at my computer every Sunday listening to the game (unless they're shown on Sky, please see relevant thread "Help us Brits) and I shout and cheer like a lunatic from start to finish.

But I still think I have a right to complain, if the team plays like a bunch a idiots with no hearts.

I have celebrated and suffered with this team for 30 years and sure as heck not going to stop now. :cheers:

That is what seperates us from fairweather / bandwagon Cowboy fans, we still support our team when they are down! :D

What fuji said.

I too have "celebrated and suffered with this team" but for nearly 40 years and I am "sure as heck" not about to stop now either. :cheers:

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

There are multiple threads from dedicated fans stating in multiple ways that they are behind our boys in burgundy and gold.

Here is an example:

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=177843

Blondie

I know, Blondie, but unfortunately, there have been more threads started that are very negative and unsupportive; posters claiming they won't even watch the game, etc. It is a sad state here on this board right now.

I will ALWAYS support my team, EVERY player, and EVERY coach....100%

GO SKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:helmet:

Archived