Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Roy Williams is DIRTY!!!

MoochieDC_86

1. no We it isn't both ways, Romo sits to pee threw the ball to the Panther, and his feet were in bounds.... what's the question??? :laugh: only in Dallas

2. The guy was down, his knee was down, before the ball came out, but as usual the Cowboys got the call, and no video evidence to change the call, yet everyone including Madden (a Parcells homer) and Michaels saw it, just like the "non" call on Newman's PI

3. hmmm lets see, The Panthers coached screwed up a blocked kick, The missed PI that would have gave the Panthers first down inside the twenty, the dropped TD by Meshawn,

oh yeah, Dallas dominated the game :rolleyes:

oh but I'm the "homer" for speaking the truth.... but your objective spouting all that crap about how great Dallas played.

oh and your OL was awesome :laugh: Yeah Romo sits to pee saved about a half dozen sacks, and how many penalties did the OL commit?

Boy talk about Cowpoke domination

1. Go back watch the play, It was not an interception, he was out of bounds.

2. Your Homer Glasses prevent you from seeing the truth. The Guys knee was not down when that ball came out. Legit call.

3. Hey the coach made a mistake He thought he was preventing a penalty. The pass Keyshawn dropped would not have been a TD. Henry tackled him and there was safty help coming over. Keyshawn is not fast.

In the first half Dallas had a lot of penalties which killed drives. Madden even commented on it. In the second half Dallas dominated them, especially on Defense. You are right alot of the scoring drives did start in Carolina territory. Which is because of good play by the dallas defense and special teams. Reguardless of having a short field the Offense did have to punch the ball in and they did it by running it. I really think you have Romo sits to pee confused with Brunell, you know the guy that completed 25, 2 yard passes.

You can hope and pray that Carolina plays against you like they did with us, but we forced alot of turn overs, your D is not doing a very good job of it. We made alot of mistakes and still dominated a good Carolina team. We are 5th in total offense 4th in total defense and we are averaging 29.1 pints a game which is 4th in the NFL. At the Halfway point we are a good team, your team....middle of the pack at best.

We are 5th in total offense 4th in total defense and we are averaging 29.1 pints a game which is 4th in the NFL. At the Halfway point we are a good team, your team....middle of the pack at best.

Middle of the pack???? Who are you Mother Teresa???? Thats awfully generous to call them "middle of the pack".

How bout...... "way in the back of the pack". They're 2-5 afterall. Soon to be 2-6.

Thats hardly "middle of the pack"

I have to give Roy some credit for a play during the Giants game. He was tackling Tiki and at first grabbed the back of his shoulder pads. However, rather than buckling him back with his feet planted, he used the other hand to reach down and swipe out Tiki's legs so they didn't get caught in the turf. Pretty classy play to me, I don't see him as dirty or the kind of player who would intentionally hurt someone.

Oh, and by the way, as much as it PAINS me to say it, he's playing better than Sean Taylor this season......against the run AND in coverage.

I have to give Roy some credit for a play during the Giants game. He was tackling Tiki and at first grabbed the back of his shoulder pads. However, rather than buckling him back with his feet planted, he used the other hand to reach down and swipe out Tiki's legs so they didn't get caught in the turf. Pretty classy play to me, I don't see him as dirty or the kind of player who would intentionally hurt someone.

Oh, and by the way, as much as it PAINS me to say it, he's playing better than Sean Taylor this season......against the run AND in coverage.

Everything said about Roy Williams could be said about Sean Taylor. Just because they knock people's blocks off they're tagged "dirty players". Every player in the league horse-collared the ball carrier before the new rule, but because Roy did it to TO and broke his ankle he gets pegged as a dirty player.

Hey here's one: at least Roy doesn't spit in opponent's faces. Sean Taylor is obviously a dirty player.

Every Redskin fan would love to have Roy Williams on their team, and they know it.

Hey here's one: at least Roy doesn't spit in opponent's faces. Sean Taylor is obviously a dirty player.

Right...he only breaks peoples ankles by pulling them down by the collar from behind...but you're right spitting is much worse...of course the broken ankle thing is forgotten now that the guys ankle he broke is on your team.

I honestly can't believe these puke fans are actually trying to say they had a good, bonafide win Sunday night against Carolina. I'm sorry, but the Panthers DID HAND THEM THE WIN. Are you friggin kidding me? Bubba refuted everyone in his last post too. Keep calling him a homer to back up your views, but in reality it's all of your homerness that's taking over here.

You can't be serious :laugh: Bubba showed where our defense caused turnovers and tried to say that was Carolina giving it away. I am sorry but the defense is supposed to try and cause turnovers. Carolina gave nothing away, The Dallas D took it from them

How can a team be dominated for the most part of 3 and a half quarters,

Really? We were dominated in the first quarter, but lets look after that

2nd quarter:

Dallas 105 yards and 10 points

Carolina 57 yards and 0 points

3rd quarter

Dallas 88 yards 0 points

Carolina 72 yards 0 points

4th quarter

Dallas 142 yards, 3 turnovers forced, 25 points

Carolina 29 yards

then have a bunch of fortunate occurances happen one after the other, only to come away with a win; yet their fans are so high about their team?

How? The Cowboys. That's how.

Right...he only breaks peoples ankles by pulling them down by the collar from behind...but you're right spitting is much worse...of course the broken ankle thing is forgotten now that the guys ankle he broke is on your team.

When he broke the players ankle, it was a legal tackle. Since when was spitting ever legal?

Yes...the legality at the time makes it perfectly ok...the fact they changed the rules because of it indicates nothing.

It is only now an illegal tackle because the NFL is protecting its financial interests. If it was truly about player safety then you would see the rule instituted in the college ranks. But the fact of the matter is, colleges don't care because they can always find good players everywhere.

It is only now an illegal tackle because the NFL is protecting its financial interests. If it was truly about player safety then you would see the rule instituted in the college ranks. But the fact of the matter is, colleges don't care because they can always find good players everywhere.

:laugh: :applause:

Football used to be a game played by guys that absolutely BRUTALIZED each other.

Chuck Bednarik

Sam Huff

Ray Nitzki

Jack Lambert

Mike Curtis

Dick Butkus

Jack Tatum

Willie Lanier

Mike Singletary

Ronnie Lott

Lawrence Taylor

The kinds of hits and rough play that these guys pulled off... they'd be banned from today's pansy NFL.

If you're football coach never taught you to put your face/forehead right in the numbers of the guy you're tackling, then you weren't coached properly. They don't coach you to throw shoulders into the guy you're tackling... they teach you to SEE the target and put your facemask and forehead right into them and wrap up and drive thru the ball carrier.

All this BULLCRAP about being dirty over tackling by hitting with his forehead or bringing guys down from behind is ABSOLUTELY B.S.!!! Sean Taylor and Roy Williams are OLD SCHOOL defensive players... OLD SCHOOL defensive players tried to PUNISH the offensive players. You try to BREAK THEM to where they don't have the desire to carry the ball anymore. INTIMIDATION!!

Its not like Roy went out there trying to break guys' legs, he was just tackling them the same way he has throughout his entire football career.

Today's NFL is ALL about the offense and it makes it damn near impossible for the defenders.

Bubba, I'd like to hear what you think about the Gurode false start penalty...

Fact of the matter is, Romo sits to pee came up big on third downs when we needed him, and we didn't totally collapse as I thought they would after going down 14-0. Romo sits to pee's one INT, if you could call it that, was one of a very few amount of mistakes, and he plyaed well the rest of the game.

Don't hide your envy Bubba, why don't you just admit it, you just wish Campbell (Brunell) had this good of a game.

Seriously, I don't see why you have to dispute EVERYTHING that Dallas does well, but you just assume that all things that the Redskins do well are legit.

The problem is, you might come up with a good point, but it's harder to believe when you have 0 objectivity.

:applause: :applause: :applause:

Take away that botched call and the skins are 1-6 right now. :doh:

I seem to remember a similiar call the following week against the Titans costing us the game.

Heck take away a play here and there from any Skins' game this year and they're undefeated :doh: All of our games have been within reach.

Bubba, I'd like to hear what you think about the Gurode false start penalty...

Fact of the matter is, Romo sits to pee came up big on third downs when we needed him, and we didn't totally collapse as I thought they would after going down 14-0. Romo sits to pee's one INT, if you could call it that, was one of a very few amount of mistakes, and he plyaed well the rest of the game.

Don't hide your envy Bubba, why don't you just admit it, you just wish Campbell (Brunell) had this good of a game.

Seriously, I don't see why you have to dispute EVERYTHING that Dallas does well, but you just assume that all things that the Redskins do well are legit.

The problem is, you might come up with a good point, but it's harder to believe when you have 0 objectivity.

What about Goudes false start, he flinched, OL get called for it all the time

:laugh: I always find it funny when blind homers accuse me of not being objective.

Just like when Philly fans said I was a homer when I told them after that stretch of easy game where over they were in trouble.... Just like when the Giants started slow I said they are better than the Pokes and Eagles... I missed on the Skins defense playing so poor, but so did everyone else.

There is NOTHING the pokes possess I would want on the Redskins, especially not Romo sits to pee. He makes bad decisions, and got away with several bad throws, a couple thrown up for grabs, a couple thrown in double coverage... again that easy TD pass to Owens where the Carolina db fell down, he threw the ball that forced TO out of bounds. He didn't do anything Bledsoe couldn't have done, better, except avoid the rush.

if he was so great and Dallas so dominating why where they losing up until the panthers turnover fest late in the fourth quarter????

who has zero objectivity???

don't confuse honest opinions that you don't want hear with bias :nono:

Dallas just may beat Washington again, our defense has been horrible so far this season... but that doesn't change the fact Romo sits to pee had an average game and Dallas was aided greatly by Carolina miscues.

take of the glasses and see the real world

:applause: :applause: :applause:

Take away that botched call and the skins are 1-6 right now. :doh:

:laugh: did you see the ball, and when it came out... no, you have no ideal when the ball started coming loose because it was blocked by the players back.... but the ref looking right at it, called it... and if you think one fg at halftime decided a game your a fool,

of course we both know you don't actually think that but in your wrapped mind, it makes you feel better about 3 GIMME 4th quarter turnovers in the red zone trying to convince yourself Dallas acually did something special to win that game.

:secret: We we all know the truth, we all watched the game... it will make yoiu feel better if you just come clean and admit the Cowboys got a huge break, and a giftwrapped win. There is no shame in being honest...

as the old saying goes, you can say a white house is blue all day long, but it's not going to change colors because you do :laugh:

:laugh: did you see the ball, and when it came out... no, you have no ideal when the ball started coming loose because it was blocked by the players back.... but the ref looking right at it, called it... and if you think one fg at halftime decided a game your a fool,

of course we both know you don't actually think that but in your wrapped mind, it makes you feel better about 3 GIMME 4th quarter turnovers in the red zone trying to convince yourself Dallas acually did something special to win that game.

:secret: We we all know the truth, we all watched the game... it will make yoiu feel better if you just come clean and admit the Cowboys got a huge break, and a giftwrapped win. There is no shame in being honest...

as the old saying goes, you can say a white house is blue all day long, but it's not going to change colors because you do :laugh:

It's incredible that the puke fans can't admit they got a gift...

They live in another reality.

Football used to be a game played by guys that absolutely BRUTALIZED each other.

Chuck Bednarik

Sam Huff

Ray Nitzki

Jack Lambert

Mike Curtis

Dick Butkus

Jack Tatum

Willie Lanier

Mike Singletary

Ronnie Lott

Lawrence Taylor

The kinds of hits and rough play that these guys pulled off... they'd be banned from today's pansy NFL.

If you're football coach never taught you to put your face/forehead right in the numbers of the guy you're tackling, then you weren't coached properly. They don't coach you to throw shoulders into the guy you're tackling... they teach you to SEE the target and put your facemask and forehead right into them and wrap up and drive thru the ball carrier.

All this BULLCRAP about being dirty over tackling by hitting with his forehead or bringing guys down from behind is ABSOLUTELY B.S.!!! Sean Taylor and Roy Williams are OLD SCHOOL defensive players... OLD SCHOOL defensive players tried to PUNISH the offensive players. You try to BREAK THEM to where they don't have the desire to carry the ball anymore. INTIMIDATION!!

Its not like Roy went out there trying to break guys' legs, he was just tackling them the same way he has throughout his entire football career.

Today's NFL is ALL about the offense and it makes it damn near impossible for the defenders.

How can you compare Roy Williams to any of the players you named? Roy Williams doesn't tackle the way the old school players did. Then to compare him to Sean Taylor is also a big laugh. Sean Taylor will hit you in the mouth and take your head off. Roy Williams doesn't hit anyone head on. He is always out of position and has to pull players down from behind and that is not 'old school' as you say.

Archived