Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Roy Williams is DIRTY!!!

MoochieDC_86

:laugh: the funny part is, Roy gets burned repeatedly, and all the defense of him just makes it even funnier

go ahead sugar coat it, spin it, deny it..... doesn't change the facts

See what I mean IrishOrange? No matter what you document, guys on here will always run from the truth. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Roy Williams is a great run stopper and average - at best - in coverage. With that said he and Sean Taylor are one in the same except for the horsecollar thing. Sean Taylor gets burned just as often as Roy Williams. I just can't see the roasting of Roy Williams on anything other than the horse collar thing because like it or not Roy and Sean are the same player.

I would agree. There's not a team in the league who wouldn't want either of them.

Roy played well, he got beat by tiki once where he collared him, he also got trucked by Jacobs (last year roy forced him to fumble) but that happens to everyone, just ask sean taylor and marcus washington. This year, roy has been the better cover safety out of him and taylor, as for run stopping this year, i think taylor has looked better flying up to make the stops, but i watch few cowboys games.

Roy Williams is a great run stopper and average - at best - in coverage. With that said he and Sean Taylor are one in the same except for the horsecollar thing. Sean Taylor gets burned just as often as Roy Williams. I just can't see the roasting of Roy Williams on anything other than the horse collar thing because like it or not Roy and Sean are the same player.

I disagree. Besides his penchant for the horse collar, Roy (Cheapshot) Williams spears with his helmet more than anybody in the league. If he finishes his career without paralyzing himself, or even worse, somebody else, then we'll all be lucky. Just because the league turns a blind eye to it doesn't mean he isn't guilty. If the worst ever does happen, they must shoulder some of the blame for not monitoring more closely.

Thought what Burress said about williams was pretty funny.

'Boys Williams leveled by Plax's safety blitz

Cowboys safety Roy Williams collided with the back judge as he tried to get into position to prevent Plaxico Burress from catching Eli Manning's 50-yard touchdown pass on the fifth play of the Giants' 36-22 victory in Dallas on Monday night.

Burress said the back judge was no factor for Williams. "He couldn't have made that play if he wanted to," he said.

He clearly does not hold Williams in high regard. "He can't cover and No. 25 (rookie safety Patrick Watkins) can't cover," Burress said. "It wasn't a surprise. That's been (Williams') rap since he came in the league. He's a 250-pound ankle tackler. That's what he is. And horse collars, too."

But isn't Williams a big hitter? "He is, when you ain't looking," Burress said. "He'll sock you when you ain't looking. Look at how he tackles guys coming straight at him and guys that are not looking. He's a different football player."

So, he can't cover? "Not at all," Burress said. "He wouldn't have made that play if he was on a skateboard."

You may want to circle Dec. 3 on your calendar for the Cowboys-Giants rematch at Giants Stadium.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/col/story/466183p-392278c.html

Thought what Burress said about williams was pretty funny.

'Boys Williams leveled by Plax's safety blitz

Cowboys safety Roy Williams collided with the back judge as he tried to get into position to prevent Plaxico Burress from catching Eli Manning's 50-yard touchdown pass on the fifth play of the Giants' 36-22 victory in Dallas on Monday night.

Burress said the back judge was no factor for Williams. "He couldn't have made that play if he wanted to," he said.

He clearly does not hold Williams in high regard. "He can't cover and No. 25 (rookie safety Patrick Watkins) can't cover," Burress said. "It wasn't a surprise. That's been (Williams') rap since he came in the league. He's a 250-pound ankle tackler. That's what he is. And horse collars, too."

But isn't Williams a big hitter? "He is, when you ain't looking," Burress said. "He'll sock you when you ain't looking. Look at how he tackles guys coming straight at him and guys that are not looking. He's a different football player."

So, he can't cover? "Not at all," Burress said. "He wouldn't have made that play if he was on a skateboard."

You may want to circle Dec. 3 on your calendar for the Cowboys-Giants rematch at Giants Stadium.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/col/story/466183p-392278c.html

I cant wait to see what RW has in store for plexiglass. Maybe a little bit of what he gave amani toomer last year(or a couple years back?)

Rule number 1 for offensive players, dont antagonize hard hitting defenders :laugh:

they made the rule for him because he always gets burned

There there should be 50 new rules for Sean Taylor because he gets burned several times every game because he doesn't know you are supposed to tackle instead of just play bumper cars... :point2sky

Even on that play, ILB Bradie James didn't do him any favors. James had short zone coverage. James left his zone to go after Toomer (I think it was him) who cut into the short zone, then deeked out. James should've never left his zone since Toomer was already covered by Newman. That left Manning a lane to throw the pass to Shockey.

See, this isn't a good excuse. There are many plays that are made to bust zones by baiting a zone pulling the defender and then passing into the soft spot left open. Williams got burned on the juke and it cost a TD. Shockey is a very good TE and for him to burn a strong safety isn't uncommon.

maybe if you'll documented THE TRUTH :laugh:

if you listened to you guys, the Cowboys defense never gave up a TD in their career :rolleyes:

Like the truth earlier when you said the INT on Romo sits to pee last night wasn't questionable, or when you said that the fumble on the kickoff was down, or the truth when you said Carolina gave dallas the game? :rolleyes:

See bubba, it works both ways. If you want someone to take you seriously you need to be more objective. Watch, this is how its done.

1. Romo sits to pee's INT was very questionable. Personally I don't think the CB had 2 feet inbounds.

2. On the fumble on the kickoff, I thought the guy was down. No fumble. The officials thought otherwise.

3. Carolina had untimely drops. But it goes both ways. TO had an untimely drop last week against the Giants that could've changed the momentum of that game as well. Its the NFL, you should understand it.

But the way you do it bubba is to ALWAYS refute anything good Dallas does, and NEVER take refute anything that goes for the redskins.

Thats why everyone knows your a homer. And thats ok, as long as you know it. At least everyone else does.

But the way you do it bubba is to ALWAYS refute anything good Dallas does, and NEVER take refute anything that goes for the redskins.

I'll never forget how pissed he was last year when we beat KC. He actually had game screen shots marked up in an attempt to disprove a holding penalty on KC. :laugh:

I'm suprised he hasn't done that this year. :laugh:

I'll never forget how pissed he was last year when we beat KC. He actually had game screen shots marked up in an attempt to disprove a holding penalty on KC. :laugh:

I'm suprised he hasn't done that this year. :laugh:

Man, what a ballsy group you are after a win against a mediocre team...and posting crap like this on a Redskins board.

At least this exposes you for what your are...

But I love you guys...you amuse me.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Just out of curiosity, does anybody know how many INTs Roy has this year?

OK, it's 3. There's only 3 guys in the league this year who have more INTs. I know we're not comparing Roy to Taylor (for once), but just so you know, Taylor doesn't have any.

wow 3? thats about a fifth the number of times he's gotten burnt for deep balls :laugh:

Like the truth earlier when you said the INT on Romo sits to pee last night wasn't questionable, or when you said that the fumble on the kickoff was down, or the truth when you said Carolina gave Dallas the game? :rolleyes:

See bubba, it works both ways. If you want someone to take you seriously you need to be more objective. Watch, this is how its done.

1. Romo sits to pee's INT was very questionable. Personally I don't think the CB had 2 feet inbounds.

2. On the fumble on the kickoff, I thought the guy was down. No fumble. The officials thought otherwise.

3. Carolina had untimely drops. But it goes both ways. TO had an untimely drop last week against the Giants that could've changed the momentum of that game as well. Its the NFL, you should understand it.

Thats why everyone knows your a homer. And thats ok, as long as you know it. At least everyone else does.

1. no We it isn't both ways, Romo sits to pee threw the ball to the Panther, and his feet were in bounds.... what's the question??? :laugh: only in Dallas

2. The guy was down, his knee was down, before the ball came out, but as usual the Cowboys got the call, and no video evidence to change the call, yet everyone including Madden (a Parcells homer) and Michaels saw it, just like the "non" call on Newman's PI

3. hmmm lets see, The Panthers coached screwed up a blocked kick, The missed PI that would have gave the Panthers first down inside the twenty, the dropped TD by Meshawn, and all the dropped passes, that kept going three and out... the WR were open they just kept dropping the ball... but hey take credit for it, then how many times did the Pokes get the ball inside the Panthers 30 in the 4th quarter on stupid gimme turnovers????

oh yeah, Dallas dominated the game :rolleyes:

Did Romo sits to pee even complete a pass longer than 10 yards??? and how many passes did he through up for grabs, or in double coverage that he got away with... :laugh: Awesome ability The one pass he threw to TO, who was wide open when the DB fell, he threw it so bad TO had to go out of bounds, instead of scoring an easy TD with a half way decent pass.

I hope and pray Carolina plays us like they did last night, an EASY WIN.

keep on thinking it was because the pokes did something to win the game (they were losing up to the 4th quarter gift turnoverfest)

oh but I'm the "homer" for speaking the truth.... but your objective spouting all that crap about how great Dallas played.

Romo sits to pee looks like a right handed Brunell, with a little more arm strength, and he makes worse decisions.

oh and your OL was awesome :laugh: Yeah Romo sits to pee saved about a half dozen sacks, and how many penalties did the OL commit?

enjoy the win, because no one else is going to gift wrap another one like that for you. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

end of third quarter 14-10

Dallas can only manage a fg on a 7 minute drive to start the 4th quarter until......

heres the Panthers 4th quarter possesions

Dallas Cowboys at 09:52

M.Vanderjagt kicks 60 yards from DAL 30 to CAR 10. B.Hoover to CAR 14 for 4 yards (S.Hurd). FUMBLES (S.Hurd), RECOVERED by DAL-S.Hurd at CAR 14. S.Hurd to CAR 14 for no gain (B.Hoover). Play Challenged by CAR and Upheld. (Timeout #2 by CAR at 09:47.)

Carolina Panthers at 09:37

1-10-CAR26 (9:37) J.Delhomme pass incomplete short right to M.Gaines.

2-10-CAR26 (9:34) J.Delhomme pass incomplete short right to D.Foster.

3-10-CAR26 (9:27) J.Delhomme pass incomplete deep right to K.Johnson.

4-10-CAR26 (9:27) J.Baker punts 53 yards to DAL 21, Center-J.Kyle. T.Newman to DAL 26 for 5 yards (K.Hankton, N.Diggs).

(the only possesion the Pokes didn't start deep in Carolina territory, and they had to punt... :laugh: )

Carolina Panthers at 05:31

1-10-CAR2 (5:31) J.Delhomme pass short left to D.Foster to CAR 6 for 4 yards (A.Henry; D.Ware).

2-6-CAR6 (4:47) J.Delhomme pass deep left intended for K.Johnson INTERCEPTED by R.Williams at CAR 32. R.Williams ran ob at CAR 32 for no gain.

Carolina Panthers at 02:14

1-10-CAR23 (2:14) (Shotgun) J.Delhomme pass short right to M.Gaines to CAR 25 for 2 yards (A.Henry).

2-8-CAR25 (2:00) (Shotgun) J.Delhomme sacked at CAR 15 for -10 yards (G.Ellis). FUMBLES (G.Ellis), RECOVERED by DAL-J.Ratliff at CAR 19. J.Ratliff to CAR 19 for no gain (D.Foster). Play Challenged by Review Assistant and Upheld.

Boy talk about Cowpoke domination

1. no We it isn't both ways, Romo sits to pee threw the ball to the Panther, and his feet were in bounds.... what's the question??? :laugh: only in Dallas

Boy talk about Cowpoke domination

So you are showing 2 turnovers forced by our defense and 1 by special teams as a way to say Dallas DIDN'T dominate them?

Here I always thought forcing turnovers were good :laugh:

Romo sits to pee threw the ball to the Panther, and his feet were in bounds.... what's the question???

Go capture a screen shot and post it, we know you wont do that though.

Well I have to give ole Roy "Cheapshot" Williams some props here. He didn't spear anyone during the game. Oh well, there's always next week, right? I don't think he's ever gone more than two games in a row without a spear, or a horsecollar.

What a maggot.

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

The Cowboys are dead, they just don't know it yet.

As usual, you are always one of the most educated posters this board has ever seen, but for the life of me, I have to ask why you even bother. All your research, all the time you spend documenting facts and trying to educate people, will be cast away like yesterdays garbage on here, because its much easier to ignore it so someone can say........."Roy got burned".

You suck, Dall-ass sucks, Roy sucks.

Oh, did I mention "Roy got burned."

:cool:

Actually I would say Owens is a dirtier player. In the first quarter alone against the Panthers , Owens commited an offensive push off, grabbed a player by the face mask and cracked back blocked. Not a single call went against him . Didn't anyone else see this ?

:dallasuck

I honestly can't believe these puke fans are actually trying to say they had a good, bonafide win Sunday night against Carolina. I'm sorry, but the Panthers DID HAND THEM THE WIN. Are you friggin kidding me? Bubba refuted everyone in his last post too. Keep calling him a homer to back up your views, but in reality it's all of your homerness that's taking over here.

How can a team be dominated for the most part of 3 and a half quarters, then have a bunch of fortunate occurances happen one after the other, only to come away with a win; yet their fans are so high about their team?

How? The Cowboys. That's how.

Archived