Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why Starting JC would not matter....

GPREP HOG

I posted earlier about our Oline being the biggest dissapointment, and behind them I think are at least three other BIGGER dissapointments in front of Brunnel.......

I think Brunell needs to be benched........but how much difference would that really make???

not to much my friends...........

How the hell would you know that without actually seeing him play a whole game?

what a pitiful bit of speculation.

Let's face it, we signed many players for a while, and our future is waiting to evolve. Now many people do say its time for Campbell to get his shot, so he can grow in experience. He needs to develop a real repore for the offense and you can only do so much growing on the sidelines and now out on the field. Yeah, he probably won't be a savior for us this season, but he needs to get out there for us to buidl for next season. He does have more mobility then Brunell and a rocket arm, so why not give him a shot. I seen him play in the preseason and he did show alot of poise, which is also good. So I say let the man prove himself, before we end up losing him.

I posted earlier about our Oline being the biggest dissapointment, and behind them I think are at least three other BIGGER dissapointments in front of Brunnel.......

We have much much much bigger problems which need to get fixed before we look at the position of QB......our O-line, D-Line, Secondary and Linebackers to begin with......

Take a look at David Carr, the guy is having an amazing season.....if JC turns out to be as good as David Carr then we all should be so so so happy.......what is the Texans record???????

I think Brunell needs to be benched........but how much difference would that really make???

not to much my friends...........

Simple answer, regardless of the game outcome...he gains experience which will benefit down the road.

Jason Campbell can throw deep. Throwing deep loosens up the D so Portis and the O-line look better. With a more efficient running game, the defense spends less time on the field, and they can blitz more because they don't have to bail out the offense.

Jason Campbell can make the defense and offense look better.

Jason Campbell can throw deep. Throwing deep loosens up the D so Portis and the O-line look better. With a more efficient running game, the defense spends less time on the field, and they can blitz more because they don't have to bail out the offense.

Jason Campbell can make the defense and offense look better.

And if he doesn't...who cares. They both look bad with Brunell.

At least we'll know that we need to acquire a QB during the offseason instead of waiting until 2007 to figure that out.

Putting Campbell in might not matter, if 2006 was the last year of Redskins Football, but if we are going to be a non-playoff team in 2006, then we should be that, with a young QB that is learning the offense, in real NFL games and getting prepared for a 2007 and 2008 run.

By losing and losing with Brunell, it is just delaying the inevitable which is that Jason Campbell is going to have to go in there and take over and play eventually. The way 2006 is looking right now, it is worth it if it is a year of sacrifice.

I would rather give Jason the start and lose 9 games then start Brunell, He will gain VAST EXPERIENCE from the start. If we traded so high for him and value him so much why not start him? Has anybody asked Jason the question yet? Im sure he will feel that he can contribute...Mark looks like me when he drops back, slow and in slow motion, have you ever seen a QB drop that far back before? any further and he would be in the locker room taking a shower... If i performed as Mark did in work i would be fired!

We have much much much bigger problems which need to get fixed before we look at the position of QB......our O-line, D-Line, Secondary and Linebackers to begin with......

Great Post:applause:

the whole team is a problem.

only change we can make right now: Jason Campbell

besides, how is the O-Line a disappointment? they are playing just fine.

Seriously, turn in your card. You obviously have no football knowledge at all if you truly believe that our O line is fine. Besides our secondary, they are the worst unit on the team.

Archived