Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Overheard at Gibbs' press conference

kwitt

How is this post a disgrace...Gibbs 19-22 since return..and by season's end..could easily finish his 3yrs at 20-29 ..provided the Skins win another game

It's not a disgrace, but you'll never be confused with a Redskin faithful. It's so easy to kick a man when he's down. Isn't it?

It's not a disgrace, but you'll never be confused with a Redskin faithful. It's so easy to kick a man when he's down. Isn't it?

I am NOT saying I am not glad Gibbs is back. It is just not working out very well. Take your blinders off. I am just having a little fun...God knows we could use some, this is so depressing.

I am NOT saying I am not glad Gibbs is back. It is just not working out very well. Take your blinders off. I am just having a little fun...God knows we could use some, this is so depressing.

It is depressing, but sometimes that's what life throws at you. Take heart that the team still believes in itself, and no one is laying down.

Things also looked pretty bleak last year as well, remember?

Also, the Eagles lost. Either the Giants or the Pukes will lose Monday night, which leaves us unchanged in the division. We live to fight another week, possibly healthier than we've been all year, and possibly in tune for the first time all year.

And then.....we get the Pukes in OUR house. Hello!!

Also, the blinders stay in place!

I am not kicking no one when they are down...just posting facts...Gibbs used to be a great coach..he ruined that in his return by bringing in Brunell and sticking with him no matter what...3 years worth of this Brunell ****...Ramsey would have been much better....Gibbs has lost this team.
Here here! dog gonnit!:laugh:

It is depressing, but sometimes that's what life throws at you. Take heart that the team still believes in itself, and no one is laying down.

Things also looked pretty bleak last year as well, remember?

Not as bad as they do this year. This year we have our own receivers fighting among themselves. Not to mention this undisciplined team really went nuts getting so penalized that they nearly had to kick off from their own goal line in the 2nd quarter yesterday. That is completely unheard of!

Gibbs really needs to discipline everyone that lost his composure out their. And he better start thinking about changing his starting quarterback before his receivers start throwing fists at each other.

Archived