Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone Got Info on the Sideline Fight?

sumodat

Blondie makes her points with style and sparsity. We wouldn't see half of them while scrolling unless she put some extra empty lines in there.

I wish I was half the positively focused fan she is, so please save your angst for something deserving of it.

/Hail:helmet:

3rd and 10

Short pass to the Clinton Portis

3rd and long

Short pass to double Covered Mike Sellers

Id be pissed if I was Brandon Lloyd, Brunell drops back to many steps, getting himself pressured, then when he is pressured, he'll run to the right sideline and throw it away.

LOL!

I wish the TV gave a better view of whats going on 10+ yards down the field. Its always cut off unless the pass is deep, which means we hardly ever see our receivers in the game.

you can see it on some replays that give you that madden type veiw. the receivers are all jumping up and down waving their arms, but brunell dumps it off or throws it away.

I have been impressed with Lloyd so far. Not from his on field contributions (obviously) but just the way he has carried himself. He seems to the be the first guy to help up a teammate, he shows fire during the games, makes the most of his (limited) opportunities.

I admit I was a bit worried when we signed him, hearing about his rep in SF. I haven't been to any games yet, but from what I hear, he is getting open. We just have to find someone to get him the ball!

Maybe it will take someone yelling back at the coaches to get them to wake the F up!

Seems like the only bum we signed this offseason was Archuleta. (Still holding out hope for Carter.)

My cousin sitting behind the skins bench called me and said Loyld was mad at Boonell becuase he was open a few more times and the play went to Moss or someone else instead. I don't think it was ARE vs Loyld..beleive it was Loyld vs Boonell.

Wish Loyld would have smacked Boonell upside the head. I bet playing with Boonell must be frustrating to everyone on the offence since hes too short and too down the file and can only throw to the sidelines. God, I hate Boonell, I know he's not the main reason we are loosing but a change to Campbell must be done now or Gibbs has finally lost it. Ddid anyone see Gibbs post game?? He keeps repeating the same thing, and tugging on his shirt in the same place. I don't think he knows what hes doing anymore, or saying to everyone else. Said the Defence playing a heck of a game..blah blah blah.

I beg to differ with you on one point; Brunell "IS" a major reason we are losing games this season.

Our receivers are so friggen good.. hell even Patten made a great catch a few weeks ago.. I can't believe Brunell is not in some small way to blame for some of those aweful decisions.

you would be speaking of...his only catch of the season?

That PF penalty Randle El got after the punt return should NOT have been a penalty. They penalized them when CP scored last game b/c it was a "team celebration". Randle El didn't do anything that should have drawn that PF penalty. The refs blew a few calls against the redskins. Time for Campbell, he needs some playing time/experience.

I frickin hate brunell and after 7 weeks the receivers can't stand it any longer as them and the offense is continually held back cause of Brunell's lack of ability to play in this league anymore. It hurts how much I wanna see JC run this offense. Just to see if he will make the throws downfield that this offense needs him to make. In the preseason he made those throws which makes me believe he can do it.

It was a relief to see the "words" between the players. It makes me believe that they DO care about the BS that's going on out there.

BTW, it's fairly obvious that most of those dump-offs are not being called by the coaches. You can see Brunell going through his so-called progressions before he dumps the ball off. Why t.f. is he so scared to chuck the damn ball down the field? :mad:

Blondie makes her points with style and sparsity. We wouldn't see half of them while scrolling unless she put some extra empty lines in there.

I wish I was half the positively focused fan she is, so please save your angst for something deserving of it.

/Hail:helmet:

You

Sir

Are a

Stand up

Man. :cheers:

It looked like ARE was trying to cool off Lloyd. A few times, even on TV, when they showed our failed attempts you would see Lloyd in single coverage and Moss too, but Brunell instead dumped it short for short gains or threw to heavy coverage. They were not completly open but in single coverage.

First time I have to admit it now, Brunell looked bad. I would watch his head coming off the snap and he never moves it. He is only looking at 1 reciever and the Def reads heads so they pressure where he is looking at.

The only time he does move his head was to dump it off to a short route.

Lets just sum all of this up right now. Where was lloyd when caught those balls? Ding Ding....yes he was on moss's side of the field. When they moved him back he didnt catch sh$t else. I wonder why that is. Our O has 1 main problem. Everyone sees the affects this one person has. We have boatloads of talent on the O.

That PF penalty Randle El got after the punt return should NOT have been a penalty. They penalized them when CP scored last game b/c it was a "team celebration". Randle El didn't do anything that should have drawn that PF penalty. The refs blew a few calls against the redskins. Time for Campbell' date=' he needs some playing time/experience.[/quote']I think it was a stupid penalty too, but I don't think it was because of a "group celebration". ARE's celebration was hitting the goal post and falling to the ground and I believe being on the ground is an automatic penalty now, according to the recent rule changes.

That's what I got out of it. ARE looked like he was trying to cool Lloyd off, and it was right after an inept offensive series.

That's what I thought initially but then I thought, "no that would be the easy thing to think and it would just be me wanting to use Mark as the scapegoat again". Oh well, I guess that we'll never know. I would have given anything to have been on that sideline thou.

He has been wide open and Brunell will only throw to Moss deep and that is very few and far between.

Brunell more often than not will either throw out of bounds or dump to a RB BEHIND or AT the line of scrimmage for a modest 1 yard gain...

a modest...6.1 yards per attempt...great job Mark!!

Guest Knightwchmn

Look... how many different receivers do they have to bring in before you people realize it is not Lloyd... or Patten...

Steve Smith? Randy Moss? T.O.?!?!

Mark doesn't look to that side of the field... He looks off the hot route (usually Santana), then the dump-off (Cooley last year, Betts this year), then the sidelines... and if Brunell rolls out of the pocket... it's definitely going out of bounds

I wish I were exaggerating or joking about this...

Write this formula down and watch him against Dallas...

If I know this, don't you think Parcells, Coughlin, Dungy, Fisher, etc... knows it too?

Archived