Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Brandon Lang's prediction on 980 this am..

jayneal7

Brandon Lang's 100 dime game last week was the Bears to cover...he missed it. 100 dimes means that he would bet his whole pot on the Bears to cover. He usually divies up 100 so that the more of a chance he thinks a team will cover he will put more dimes....for example if he "likes" a game he will say 20 or 30..if he really likes a game its 40 or 50...if he LOVES a game its 100 (its basically a confidence level %). He blew it last week. :)

The week before that the only game he got right was the Jags game. Missed the Skins (vs. Giants), Bills (vs. Bears) and one other game.

Dear old Brandon Lang has been in a slump the past two weeks.

Heh... His two for the money pick last week was the Skins over the Titans. Said the 'Skins would beat the spread easily, winning the game outright by 17 points. I wouldn't put too much stock into what he believes at this point.

He also put 100dime bet ($100K), his BIGGEST Monday Night Game of the YEAR on the bears last this week. I wish the video of him crying like ***** to his supporters was still up and running, but it's not...because I bet the Cards.

Also, the ****er on the Junkies un official pregame show last sunday (if anyone listened) said to bet AGAINST the spread v. Colts because they'll likely blow it week in and week out (e.g. NYJ, TEN).

This guy is a flipfloppin' douchebag.

Archived