Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Brunell 2007~2008

MCruz1984

Brunell has had his chance, he makes me cringe when he goes on the field. I am always praying that he doesn't mess up. I am tired of having that feeling. We need to get a QB who plays comfortable on the field. MB is not, he is afraid to get hit, he can't throw or chooses not to throw to be safe. We need an athelete that can move and throw down field. Every other team puts young guys into their lineups and move on, but for some reason here the reins can't be passed. If Brunell is back in 07 it should be as a coach, cause we need to move forward, he has had his time here and if it weren't for him I think we would've had better seasons in 04 and 05. We need to get the ball in the playmakers hands, Brunell time and time again has failed to do that.

Plus,

we need some fire, someone to ispire and for the team to rally around. Mark is flat, his interviews are flat, he has no emotion. He's boring and lacks the pure fire that can lead us to victory. It's like his personality got sucked out of his body. Give me some emotion, he should be pissed when they lose, but he acts like it doesn't bother him. Yes, he's a nice guy who is selling BMW's, but come on we need a spark, he is not lighting it. I want emotion and spirit. I bet the team would rally and pull behind JC.

IF JC does not play next season...then Gibbs has to be held accountable for his decision to trade 3 picks for him. THREE. Everyone references the qty (2) 1st rounders...but it was two first rounders and a later pick to be in the position to draft JC.

There is not too much of a drop-off from Brunell to JC...let's be honest. You could run the ball with Portis...throw those little passes with JC...just like Brunell...and you won't have to worry about turnovers from a Rookie / Sophomore / Junior year QB.

I can't believe were talking about 07 already .... but if we end up 8-8 or worse and Brunnel is the starter in 07, then those old coaches need to go get fired. Including Gibbs.

But heres to going 15-4 this year and Brunnel winning MVP in the SuperBowl!

I would like to see Campbell this season. If he sucks it up BIG TIME, then maybe we can address this in the off season and get us a QB worth his paycheck.

I should start a rumor on the Colts board that Brunell thinks they hit like 9yr olds, maybe someone would clean his clock for this game. ;->

we CANNOT change the whole defense since there really isnt a clear cut problem player. We CANNOT change the whole O line. Our RB's and Recievers are top notch.

The only place that one can try to change chemistry in this instance is QB. I am 137% sure that Campbell is a faster runner than Brunell and there are times when a fast running QB would possibly get us that 3rd and 7, first down, when there is not a clear open reciever.

I am ready for Campbell to come in and gain experience. I fully realize he may not win as many games this year for us than Brunell. I am wondering if he is worth hoping for next year. If not ... grab us a QB in the off season that is NOT an old man on the downside of his career.

I think that MB is our best bet for next years season...All of this talk about JC, I wonder why so many extreme skins think this man is god and the solution to all our problems...Maybe MB isn't the playmaker he used to be, but MB must be the better QB or Gibbs would have started JC...

Finish the season strong and have MB back one more year has our starter in 07...:logo:

I think he's going to retire after this season.

For some unknown reason, some people on here think that because his initials are JC that he is the 2nd coming or something. I think Campbell will start next year, but i think a lot of people need to lower their expectations on how good he really is.

I have stated this in many other threads. Most GM's didnt even have him going in the 1st round. That guy is going to have alot of unreasonable expectations to live up to.

I have stated this in many other threads. Most GM's didnt even have him going in the 1st round. That guy is going to have alot of unreasonable expectations to live up to.

No one thinks he's the Christ-child.

Except Joe Gibbs, who did, ya know, trade up to get him. :doh: :laugh:

Seriously though, it's because he has potential and even a consistently 'decent' QB will be better than brunell has ever given us.

No one thinks he's the Christ-child.

Except Joe Gibbs, who did, ya know, trade up to get him. :doh: :laugh:

Seriously though, it's because he has potential and even a consistently 'decent' QB will be better than brunell has ever given us.

Hei I hope when he does come in he lights it up. I just hope the boo birds are patient.

(When I first clicked on this thread I thought someone was doing a post-mortum for his career)

You say 1 more year, I say TEN more years. Mark Brunell almost went to the SuperBowl! (back when the Smashing Pumpkins were relevant). He's a non-game loser (although no where near a game winner). He's still got TWO whole Qb's older than him (both have SB rings). HES SUPER SMART FIGHITING GUTS OUT

MARK BRUNELL SHOULD NEVER RETIRE.

:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

(If he's here next year I refuse to watch a single game. There's being a fan and being a masochist-that crosses the line)

B/c Gibbs knows best right.....so MB must be the better QB?!?

He is the laughing stock of every joke I must hear from all my non-redskin fan buddies...he is done this year, this was the year. Next year we'll see.

Granted MB is not our only glaring weakness....BY Far

could we win a SB with him, maybe, but every other position has to be pro bowl quality..tired of waiting for something from him and getting a little bit only to return to NOTHING

I think that MB is our best bet for next years season...All of this talk about JC, I wonder why so many extreme skins think this man is god and the solution to all our problems...Maybe MB isn't the playmaker he used to be, but MB must be the better QB or Gibbs would have started JC...

Finish the season strong and have MB back one more year has our starter in 07...:logo:

Archived