Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

MORE POSTERS HELP DO THIS..Corral The colts!! WE HIT 1000..KEEP GOING!!

Blondie

I believe in this team. I believe they WANT to win. I believe they RECOGNIZE the urgency. I believe they will STEP UP.......MAN UP......and CORRAL THE COLTS.

I left the stadium last Sunday in total disbelief. I was lost in that haze. I have found my way to the light again.......and I will walk toward the light.

It is Thursday....it is time. For those who have PMed me.......I love you too guys. I know this is a tradition I began last year. I appreciate all the wonderful things you say. :kiss:

CORRAL THE COLTS!!! Our DEFENSE has to WRAP up Peyton. OUR offense needs to RUN THE BALL!!

CORRAL THE COLTS!!!

EDIT #1: I know I did not UP the count as soon as it went to 250. I was at the doctor's office having a biopsy done. I am now home. It is now increased. Hope that is OK for all of you who thought I was not moving quite fast enough.

EDIT #2: WOO HOO........You are a great bunch of fans!!! Keep it up!!

EDIT #3: A colts fan.......old nag......helped us reach 750........so GO FOR 1000!!!

EDIT#4......MORE POSTERS GET INVOLVED!!! THIS IS THE EXTREME BOARD. WHY ARE SOME ON HERE SO APATHETIC??

EDIT#5...I am so pleased and proud of you guys. Many more became involved......and look what happened! Thanks.......and let's keep it going!!

Blondie

Archived