Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bucs site intro: making fun of the Eagles

refuze

Skins fans and Bucs fans do have that in common. Wait, I'm not talking about the Lombardi.

I'm talking about bringing up the past when the present sucks.

I might be wrong, so don't quote me on this but didn't the Skins and Bucs play a game in January last year. I think it was called a "playofff game" you should remember watching that game considering your team was 6-10 and not in the "playoffs."

well then, feel free to jump in and give us a hand the next time the eagles win a game and it's followed with a "but but but" for th 1000th time

I know this is the same excuse as everyone else is making, but I thought going into the year that the Eagles would finish 1 or 2 in the division. You guys took care of business against Dallas two weeks ago, though I think the true tests start when you go on the road against the Skins, Giants, and Cowboys.

well then, feel free to jump in and give us a hand the next time the eagles win a game and it's followed with a "but but but" for th 1000th time

mcterry7 said playoff wins not regular season wins

BTW when was the last time people said "but but but" after a win??

I can't think of any from this season or last season :2cents:

Skins fans and Bucs fans do have that in common. Wait, I'm not talking about the Lombardi.

I'm talking about bringing up the past when the present sucks.

Right, so, lets see - lets talk about the present. PRESENTLY - the Iggles are coasting on a cake schedule. PRESENTLY they are STILL not able to run the ball. PRESENTLY they are STILL not the best team in the Division. PRESENTLY they have Zero trophies. PRESENTLY when the play a halfway decent team - they lose. Shall I continue?

And, yes, I have come to the cold hard fact that the Redskins are not playing well. When you hit the 2nd half of your season, you will hit a bottom quite hard.

Thanks for playing.

I think redskins.com HAS to do something to mock this when we play them.

Something along the lines of, showing the coaching staff gameplanning all week, only to show the only thing they've been doing is trying to think of something funny to put on the website instead of preparing to actually win a game. They can spoof the movie Man of the Year ... what if a comedian became an NFL coach?

I know I know, we don't have much room to talk about as far as winning games goes, but who cares, it'll give us Skins fans something to laugh about.

Right, so, lets see - lets talk about the present. PRESENTLY - the Iggles are coasting on a cake schedule. PRESENTLY they are STILL not able to run the ball. PRESENTLY they are STILL not the best team in the Division. PRESENTLY they have Zero trophies. PRESENTLY when the play a halfway decent team - they lose. Shall I continue?

And, yes, I have come to the cold hard fact that the Redskins are not playing well. When you hit the 2nd half of your season, you will hit a bottom quite hard.

Thanks for playing.

I thought you were talking about the present. But now you predict the future?

Presently the Eagles lead the division. Presently the Bucs and redskins are last in the division. I'm glad you feel bigger for joining forces.

Archived