Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Novak A Redskin !

philjr73

I wonder why Sean Landetta was working out? The guy just staring collecting social security. If anything, I think we would go after Saurbraun whoi was cut by the Broncos today after his suspension just ended.

Hey, maybe a punter on roids is just what this team needs! LOL

Landeta has to be at least 45-50 by now, lol. Wasn't he the Gnats punter when they beat the Donkeys in the SB when Elway was like 25?

And I agree about Sauebrun, maybe he can get Jansen on something to give him the ability to block someone again, lol.

The problem is that it should have been fair competition back in camp where a kicker other than hall would have been selected.

The problem with Gibbs version 2 is him hanging on too long to vets who are breaking down and not giving the young guys a look unless forced due to injury

YES!! We have an average to below average kicker now that every other team in the NFL passed on as well!

Man I am so pumped up!

I'm starting to think that Nick Novak has all his friends sign up for accounts on this site to boost him up or something.

He kicked a what? 40-42 yard field goal, straight away to beat the Seahawks and ever sense then he's been loved and admired like he's the savior.

He's just a damn kicker and not ever an elite one at that.

dude get a new name.....coles doenst play for us any more.

YES!! We have an average to below average kicker now that every other team in the NFL passed on as well!

Man I am so pumped up!

I'm starting to think that Nick Novak has all his friends sign up for accounts on this site to boost him up or something.

He kicked a what? 40-42 yard field goal, straight away to beat the Seahawks and ever sense then he's been loved and admired like he's the savior.

Hit a 53 yarder against Denver that a timeout wiped out, I liked him and think we may have a find.

Welcome back Novak the greatest kicker in NFL history
Here, Here! I pitty the wind which tries to stop one of HIS kicks. They travel with smart bomb accuracy and a razor edge to knife through winds. Novak is so good, he can make the ball bounce off of BOTH goalposts, do the macarena on the crossbar, take a break and sip a latte (remember, balls have NO HANDS), and THEN do a somersault over the bar for a field goal. Yeah.

Man I am so pumped up!

he's better than you think...i watched him here at md. he's a good kicker and he works hard. he wont miss like hall.

Dudes! Relax... There isn't a kicker in the NFL worse than John Hall. He has been injured for 3 straight years (including this year). He has missed clutch kicks.

Give Nick a chance. He has a good leg, and has booted kicks for University of Maryland that were longer than 40-42 yards.

Time to cut ties with Hall for good.

Welcome Nick! And, you better NOT let the Skins and Terps down:cheers:

I watched Novak's interview on redskins TV and he seems like a confident kid who's looking for his opportunity. He mentioned that he worked with Neil Rackers and got better on his kick-offs. We'll find out soon enough if that's case. Other than that, I'm willing to give him a chance and withhold judgement until he's gotten his fair shake.

Hall is definitely a no go so our options are limited. On a side note, I'm still surprised that we didn't address either the Kicking or Punting position over the offseason. Those were obvious risks and we did nothing about it and literally hoped for the best. Meanwhile we spent a ton of money on Archuleta who is just not a difference maker. Maybe he will be but right now it doesn't show. That money could've been and should've been better spent.

I am a :D huge :D fan of Novak. I was so depressed when Hall came back. It was an honorable thing Joe Gibbs did by giving him so many shots at it, but its now time for him to GO.

When I saw that Nick had been resigned all I could think was.....

THANK YOU BABY JESUS!! THANK YOU!!

Archived