Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Novak A Redskin !

philjr73

:mad: Damn this IR stuff for Hall....It's time to send him packin for good this time!!! :mad:

I couldn't possibly agree more... I'm so sick of Hall being hurt, and limiting himself when he's not hurt, and "not being ready" to kick game tying field goals.

:doh: I could go on and on I'm so over that LOSER it's time to cut his arse!

:mad: Damn this IR stuff for Hall....It's time to send him packin for good this time!!! :mad:

I read the article twice and didn't see anything about IR. Is this additional information you have? I would imagine that is what is going to happen with him but I didn't know that the team had already placed him on IR.

YES!! We have an average to below average kicker now that every other team in the NFL passed on as well!

Man I am so pumped up!

I'm starting to think that Nick Novak has all his friends sign up for accounts on this site to boost him up or something.

He kicked a what? 40-42 yard field goal, straight away to beat the Seahawks and ever sense then he's been loved and admired like he's the savior.

He's just a damn kicker and not ever an elite one at that.

I read the article twice and didn't see anything about IR. Is this additional information you have? I would imagine that is what is going to happen with him but I didn't know that the team had already placed him on IR.

I'm just look'n ahead at what they'll probably do with him as opposed to what the y SHOULD do with him. It makes no sense to keep this guy around just eatin up cap money like he was freekin pac-man! :doh:

YES!! We have an average to below average kicker now that every other team in the NFL passed on as well!

Man I am so pumped up!

I'm starting to think that Nick Novak has all his friends sign up for accounts on this site to boost him up or something.

He kicked a what? 40-42 yard field goal, straight away to beat the Seahawks and ever sense then he's been loved and admired like he's the savior.

DAMN! Come on the guy is young and has not had an extended opportunity to prove what he can do in the NFL. Its been a few regular season games and preseason games. I don't know the guy or have any ties to him but I say give him a shot. "You can make some of the people happy some of the time".... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I wonder why Sean Landetta was working out? The guy just staring collecting social security. If anything, I think we would go after Saurbraun whoi was cut by the Broncos today after his suspension just ended.

Hey, maybe a punter on roids is just what this team needs! LOL

The kid did kick a 50 yarder against Seattle last season that was taken back because of a penalty. Only issue with Novak is whether he can get his kicks high enough so they won't be blocked again. That's my only real concern. Also, the only reason he didn't catch on with another team was that all of his tryouts were for teams that were set at kicker at the time (Arizona, Washington, etc.).

I'm too lazy to go back and check to see who said what but it would be funny for me atleast to see how many of the "Gibbs can do no wrong" crowd are in love with Novak.

Being that keeping Hall over Novak would be a Gibbs decision.

This is a non issue as far as i'm concerned, we are trading another average kicker for another average kicker.

When healthy Hall is probably better than Novak.

None of us are going to be busting with confidence when we need Novak to kick anything beyond 40 yards in a key situation, no matter how much you love him.

Man I am so pumped up!

I guess because every team passed on Shane Grahm (spell?) before he finally got a chance with the Bengals, he's just an average kicker as well. :doh:

I guess because every team passed on Shane Grahm (spell?) before he finally got a chance with the Bengals, he's just an average kicker as well. :doh:

You owe Shane Graham and his family an apology for comparing him to Nick Novak :laugh:

Here comes the blocked FGs, it will be like Denver all over again.

Archived