Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Did I just hear that........?!?!

authentic

Yeah, even if he is back or plays...how effective would he be?...probably would be limited as well. We definitely need him though.

G Williams said after the game last night, that since SS injury, they use him on something like an assistant secondaries coaching capacity to keep his head on the game. So when he does come back he can just concentrate on getting back into playing shape. Any dose of a healthy Springs will pay huge dividends.

I'd try and temper my excitement if I were you guys. I'm skeptical, given how reluctant they've been to put him on the playing field, that he's anywhere near 100%, and I'm also not sure you can simply plug someone back into the defense after missing the first 5 weeks and expect him to do well.

If he's truly healthy, then of course we've got to get him back in there. But I think you have to be realistic about what he can do, especially coming right out of the gate.

I'd try and temper my excitement if I were you guys. I'm skeptical, given how reluctant they've been to put him on the playing field, that he's anywhere near 100%, and I'm also not sure you can simply plug someone back into the defense after missing the first 5 weeks and expect him to do well.

If he's truly healthy, then of course we've got to get him back in there. But I think you have to be realistic about what he can do, especially coming right out of the gate.

Don't confound us with reason John, we're trying to find something to hold onto around here...

Archived