Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Say hello to my pretty hat -- ES exclusive deal.

Art

I would love to get that hat. I have about 20 of them right now. The problem is I have a big head (7 5/8) and those "one size fits all" hats give me headache.

lol I thought I was the only hat nut. I probably have like 12. I have 4-5 really old cheap crappy ones. I'm going to put them in a bag and bring them to the Linc this year. When they steal my hat and launch it off the upper deck like they did last year, I'll just grab another one out of the bag and put it on. :-)

I would love to get that hat. I have about 20 of them right now. The problem is I have a big head (7 5/8) and those "one size fits all" hats give me headache.

Preach it my fellow big headed brother. The only decent flex hat I ever owned was one I got at Wal-Mart in Alexandria when I was in DC visiting my uncle. It's still going strong after two years and I wear it quite often.

Come on. Pony tail out the back of the hat. Hot stuff. Think League of their Own meets football :).

Oh, come on, Art! :mad: I was eating, and now you made me think of Rosie O'Donnell by referencing that movie. Dammit!

:puke:

:D

What I would like from the redskins.com store is lower shipping rates. Sorry, $7 to ship a lousy t-shirt via ground is silly. I understand why the stuff is coming FedEx, but it's still a fact that the shirt could go USPS for about half that.

The shipping rates have kept me from buying from the redskins.com store on more than one occasion.

What I would like from the redskins.com store is lower shipping rates. Sorry, $7 to ship a lousy t-shirt via ground is silly. I understand why the stuff is coming FedEx, but it's still a fact that the shirt could go USPS for about half that.

The shipping rates have kept me from buying from the redskins.com store on more than one occasion.

Yeah the shipping rates are a little rediculous, it has also kept me from buying from the redskins.com store a couple of times in the past.

lol I thought I was the only hat nut. I probably have like 12. I have 4-5 really old cheap crappy ones. I'm going to put them in a bag and bring them to the Linc this year. When they steal my hat and launch it off the upper deck like they did last year, I'll just grab another one out of the bag and put it on. :-)

They really do that? How would they liked to be launched off the upper deck? :silly:

I also passed when they had a sale on a hat because with shipping (and I live with in 10 mins from a redskins store) would have cost me any of the benefit of the online sale. Is there anyway to order online and have in store pick up? Something like that would be nice.

Scott

Archived