Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

36-0

Dccat

I'm very concerned about this one. We haven't shown the ability to play at the same level on the road that we do at Fed Ex.

Case in point...we almost lost to Arizona last year despite it being must-win for us to get to the playoffs, then turn around and kick the Cowboys ass at Fed Ex.

I had alot more confidence we would take Jacksonville at home then I do going into this next one.

Last year was a trap game if there ever was one. We just came off the 49ers game where we desroyed them and were feeling ****y about our offence, and thier owner had just died and were playing for his memory. Not to mention the Hassel-sack and peirce tipping off our plays, plus some key injuries and we got smacked in the face with a huge fish Monty Python-style...

I'm not saying we're gonna win easily, I just don't think Gibbs will let us go in there and get blind sided the way we did last year. I expect a hard fought game as this game is important for both teams, and I'd say more important for the giants to win, we win and we're 3-2 and looking pretty good, they lose and they're 1-3....they CANNOT afford to lose and will play like it. We CANNOT afford to let them play with more intensity then us or more phyical then us. If we play Redskin football, and they play giant football, we SHOULD come out on top as we're the more talented cohesive TEAM, but it's going to be a dog fight, and they're literally playing for thier football lives this week. They have the toughest schedule in the NFL and if they start off 1-3 they might as well give up. We have to win and establish that we're contenders that win tough division games and start to give philly and dallass nightmares about facing us.....

I agree. I think their secondary is ranked 25th or worse (not that ours is playing that great right now) and with the way Brunell has been passing, I think we can exploit that. Our run D was STOUT last weekend, and if that transfers over into this week, we got this. I think the G-strings fall this week!!!!!!

I hope the Redskins stay focused on the NY Giants and not get too ****y and overconfident. Last time, the NY Giants nailed us the next week after our win against a bad 49ers team. The Redskins definitely have to get off a good start from the opening gun and score many points early to get the NY Giants crowd out of it. I know Lavar Arrington and Antonio Pierce may be lurking around in defense for the NY Giants. However, the Redskins cannot let themselves be intimidated by their prescence and let Pierce and Arrington dictate the pace of the game. The Redskins gotta show the NY Giants who's the boss on offense, defense, and special teams. Of course, I know it's going to be tough game; I hope the Redskins give it their all, especially in going up against a NFC East Rival like the NY Giants. :gaintsuck

Hanes Furniture is offering furniture bought at their stores Saturday, to be FREE if we shut out the Giants. Kinda the same thing that the guy did up North when GB was shut down.

Here's to free chairs!!

I live in virginia beach and just heard that the haynes here is doing the same thing anything bought between now and sunday at 1pm is free if the skins shutout the giants. i dont think there is any chance we do but i cant believe another store is doing this after the chi-gb fiasco.

It doesn't matter what they know. It will be up to them to try and stop it. With the way the Skins have been playing over the last two weeks, we are going to destroy the Giants, and expose them as the bunch of bickering pre-madonnas they really are.

I don't think this is going to be as easy as everyone thinks. I am expecting a very hard fought game. We need Springs back to really get this going right.

Sinorice is out, and Shockey is having problems with his ancle (and mouth) but I still expect the Giants to come out fired up. Remember if they lose this one they will be in deep trouble as far as playoffs go. Nonetheless I expect us to win, but not in a blowout.

I don't think this is going to be as easy as everyone thinks. I am expecting a very hard fought game. We need Springs back to really get this going right.

Sinorice is out, and Shockey is having problems with his ancle (and mouth) but I still expect the Giants to come out fired up. Remember if they lose this one they will be in deep trouble as far as playoffs go. Nonetheless I expect us to win, but not in a blowout.

Yeah. Anytime we play a team coming off a loss or need a win we struggle a bit. This is gonna be nasty . :helmet:

I hope every player is paying attention to the media. All I'm hearing is how the Jacksonville game was a fluke and we are not that good, blah, blah, blah. We have to keep that 'underdog', 'something to prove' attitude.

Where have you heard this? I haven't heard anyone call it a "fluke"...even dips like King and Prisco have said our offense was impressive.

as for rankings, i think middle of the pack and rising is about where we should be...after all, we looked horrid in preseason and the first two games. beat the giants on the road, and then i think you'll see people really start to take notice.

Archived