Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Da Bears

RiggoReincarnated

Not true. After week 4, it's not safe to say anything.

Long season. Very long.

True, but lets be realistic.

They've already beaten the 2nd best team in their division (Minnesota) on the road.

The other teams in their division are Green Bay and Detroit.

In the AFC they play Miami, New England, Buffalo, and the Jets. Only NE seems like they would even present a challenge for them.

The only tough NFC conference game they have left is at the Giants.

I just don't see them worse then 13-3.

The only physical team(Minn) they've played had them beat if not for the late fumble.Redskins would pound the piss out of them in the trenches-like Pittsburgh and Carolina did late in the year last year.They don't run it and don't stop the run.They aren't built to win late in the year.They'll probably win a ton of games then limp out in the playoffs just like last year.

I DO believe the Bears will get home field advantage. But remember, they were home to Carolina last year and got carved up by Steve Smith and Delhomme.

We are very similar to the Panthers in alot of ways and they proved they could "sove" that defense. Besides, you don't get a tougher defense than the one we played yesterday and we did them in.

I would actually much rather go into Soldier Field in the playoffs than into Seattle, Carolina or Atlanta. We have proven we can win there...in the 80's, 90's and 2000's.

I DO believe the Bears will get home field advantage. But remember, they were home to Carolina last year and got carved up by Steve Smith and Delhomme.

We are very similar to the Panthers in alot of ways and they proved they could "sove" that defense. Besides, you don't get a tougher defense than the one we played yesterday and we did them in.

I would actually much rather go into Soldier Field in the playoffs than into Seattle, Carolina or Atlanta. We have proven we can win there...in the 80's, 90's and 2000's.

I'm hoping we can get at least one HOME postseason game this year! It will take winning the division to ensure that.

The Bears look a lot better than last year. Unlike most teams, they have two good RB's and QB's. I think the Carolina game was a fluke and adding Ricky Manning Jr should prevent a repeat. Their DL was young last year and appears to be making major strides.

It's a long season, but they seem to be built to handle injuries in most areas.

They're good, and the rest of their schedule is ridiculously easy. I can say without a doubt they'll make it to the playoffs, and more than likely homefield advantage throughout. However, I can see it being like Indy last year. Beat up on crap teams all year, and get their a** handed to them in the playoffs cause they're not battle tested.

Archived