Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If we can do better agianst the pass next week....

paredskinsfan

We could do the same against the pass next week.

The Giants O-line is worse, you can't tell me that Eli is hands down better than Leftwich and if you think:

Plex, Toomer and Shockey are better than Reggie "My head still works" Williams, Matt Jones, Earnest Wilford and Marcedes Lewis hands down?

I just couldn't agree with you.

The Giants O-line is worse, you can't tell me that Eli is hands down better than Leftwich and if you think:

Plex, Toomer and Shockey are better than Reggie "My head still works" Williams, Matt Jones, Earnest Wilford and Marcedes Lewis hands down?

We do have two major problems however. We play in Giants stadium aney they have Tiki. Now if we can keep Tiki to 33 yards rushing like we did Taylor then we win. I trully believe if Tiki can't be productive they have nothing on us.

If the same team shows up against the G-men, this game should be a bloodbath. The Giants are a team with little identity that got EMBARASSED by a Hasselbeck who's been making HORRIBLE decisions.

6 touchdowns, 5 of which were against the GIANTS...and 7 INT's!?!

There is no "IF" about it. Our secondary will simply HAVE to play better if we expect to beat the Giants. If that means giving them help by knocking Eli around then so be it but we absolutely HAVE to slow down that passing attack. Also, expect to see more hurry up on the Giants part. Eli seems to thrive in it.

I"m on board. I think there are 2 ways to look at what happened when the Jags HAD to make plays.

1. They went to a different level and made the plays DESPITE the defense

2. They went out and got lucky BECAUSE of the defense.

I"m picking #1.

Leftwich kept haning in there, knowing he was going to get blown up, even stepped into a throw (and Marcus Wasingtons helmet) to make a play. Threaded the needle more times than I could count. Receivers that were covered made huge plays, either getting their head taken off by Taylor (after Leftwich put the ball in the ONLY place it had a chance) or making spectacular 1 handed grabs. the Pass rush was there, and coverage was SOLID.

They just stepped up and went to another level. Give Jax all the credit. We didnt give them a inch, they took it.

Getting springs back will make thigns that much better, I agree though. But we played pretty well today in pass coverage.

If portis can fix our O why cant springs do that for our D? I think he will and i agree that our passing D looked better. Our run D is 5th which is much better than last years unit. Teams have to pass against us cause they cant run. You win in this league running and stopping the run. We are dominate on both.

Archived