Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Vs. Jaguars

I skipped to the end of the second half video and O/T isn't on it. My video is exactly 50:09 long, is anyone else having this issue.

Regardless, thanks for the hard work. Its much appreciated.

Weird. Mine is 1:21:01 long, but I watched the whole thing, and the OT isn't on it.

I checked everything, the file size is 933mb like it should be so I dont know why its messing up, im not at home now, but ill reupload it later tonight. Probably around 4:30-5 ill upload it.

Any chance you could youtube it? I don't have that quicktime thing-a-ma-jig. Can ya help a brutha out. :D

Dude, I LOVE YOU!!!!! game wasn't on TV for me in Philly so I get to sit here and watch it at work. Man I wish we could drink on the job!!!

seriously man, thanks SO MUCH for doing this.....not to be greedy but I hope to see more of this....I CAN EVEN FF thru the COMMERCIALS.....You truly are God's Gift to Redskins fans, well at least a close second behind Joe Gibbs LOL

Any chance you could youtube it? I don't have that quicktime thing-a-ma-jig. Can ya help a brutha out. :D

Well you tube sucks for me, can only be a max of 100mb, and like, the audio and picture is always off by like 2-3 seconds. But you should be able to download it and watch it in Windows Media Player. Just right click on the link, and choose Save Target As, and save it somewhere on the computer. Then when its saved, right click on the video, and chose open with, and then choose windows media player.

Yea, I think there's an issue and most people haven't gotten around to watching the video.

Well man I dont know. I downloaded the file, saved it to a new location, and my computer, and my dads computer, and they both downloaded the whole thing, with the full video.

Thanks InsaneBoost,

I downloaded the first half to my home computer last night via Comcast , it took an 1hr and 15 mins :doh: I don't know if that is good or what , but it was great to watch as i did miss some of the plays running back and forth to the restrooms and concessions during the game . I am now downloading it to my work computer it's taking 15 mins per half to do :D

great job , hope you can do this all year with the rest of the games :cheers:

Thanks InsaneBoost,

I downloaded the first half to my home computer last night via Comcast , it took an 1hr and 15 mins :doh: I don't know if that is good or what , but it was great to watch as i did miss some of the plays running back and forth to the restrooms and concessions during the game . I am now downloading it to my work computer it's taking 15 mins per half to do :D

great job , hope you can do this all year with the rest of the games :cheers:

Yea, Ill actually be trying to do this every game, as long as the connection comes in fairly good, as I said before, im using a TV Antenna. This past video was recorded at my grandmas, and I just realized that she has a cable running from the wall to the tv in the living room, so im thinking about buying a splitter, so itll go to the tv, and the computer, that way its a crystal clear picture. So hopefully this will be my last game recorded by a Antenna. But yea, it shouldnt have taken anywhere close to the amount of time it did to download the game. Id say maybe people on here were downloading it at that time, and thats the reason why.

• 3 months later...

Archived