Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Credit to Al Saunders

Da_Truth

This was the GREATEST addition this off-season. I am loving his scheme. He has called 2 great games back to back each over 30 points. He said he realized some things Brunell wasnt comfortable with and has adjusted his play-calling to suit him very well. Awesome!

I don't care about the "dink and dunks."

So many here have hated on this but we got a lot of first downs and kept our D off the field.. I bet there won't be any threads calling for Brunell or Al Saunders head this week..

My fellow skins fans (minus JesusTheisman, a Cowboys fan) stay strong and stay together...WE ARE A FORCE!!!!!

HTTR

This was the GREATEST addition this off-season. I am loving his scheme. He has called 2 great games back to back each over 30 points. He said he realized some things Brunell wasnt comfortable with and has adjusted his play-calling to suit him very well. Awesome!

I was going to start a thread along these lines but you beat me to it. The offense did well today and I agree that a lot of credit goes to the game plan and the playcalling.

YES!!!I called that one right after the loss to the boys that Mark was coming out of the pocket all wrong and there would be adjustments to suit his style of play and is starting to work great!!!!

Welcome to THE REDSKINS, Al Sanders, Your "special" plays include the Quarterback, as well as the Running Back and Receivers. You have gained my "grace" because I thought you were still at KC; my "bad" HTTR. :logo:

Nope, only 68 pages worth.....:laugh:

Very nice game called by Al today, it reminded me of the gamne last year when we went to play the Chiefs, everything they did worked that day, and again today. Against a mighty fine defense I might add.

:point2sky And here I was ready to commit him to:

3901 Rainbow Blvd # G600

Kansas City, KS 66160

(913) 588-1227

Thank you Al, and most of all, thank you Joe, Mark, Santana, Portis, Betts, Taylor, Sellers, Rodgers, Williams and the list goes on and on..........:logo: :helmet: :point2sky

Archived