Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

anyone having problems with TripleX radio?

SkinsTillIDie

nm

mistake

this is the first game I've missed in years....

this is SO HARD for me not to know whats going on, not to be able to see or even hear such a game...

And how unfair is it that the game in which Moss finally breaks a big one, I can't watch? :mad: :( :mad: :(:(:(

GO SKINS :logo: :)

**referring to Bubba's Moss commentary... that he EDITED

***I know the truth

That's what I did. I keep on getting this on a loop:

"Dimension Data is becomming a household name in IT services and solutions. A global leader in planning, building, and supporting IT infrastructures in more than 30 countries.

Learn more at dimensiondata.com"

rather quite annoying

Well, someone is trying to tell you something. Go to www.dimensiondata.com & learn something, will ya. :silly:

Yup, it seems to work best with Internet Explorer. Tried it in Firefox and I got that message, then nothing. When I fired up (the devil) IE, it worked flawlessly.

Guess even a broken clock is right twice a day. ;)

unfortunately, I've got a mac. And both the audio won't work with either Firefox and Safari in this case...

Link works fine for me. You may have spyware interfering with you. Run Ad-Aware or Spybot & see if that helps. You may just need to re-boot your computer as well. :whoknows:

Oi... no luck

but thanks for the advice

My first experience following the game solely on gamecast and Blondie's game thread... although if we win, I suppose I'll have to do this again next week too ;)

Link works fine for me. You may have spyware interfering with you. Run Ad-Aware or Spybot & see if that helps. You may just need to re-boot your computer as well. :whoknows:

He's on a Mac. The radio doesn't work for those of us who do apparently. But, we also don't get adware or spyware infections either.

Archived