Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Alright Skins Fans, Be Honest...

FranchiseTY11

Who is actually looking forward to the MNF game tonight with the Falcons at the Saints? With everything that is tied into tonight's game; the re-opening of the SuperDome, the first game back in New Orleans since Hurricane Katrina, it's kind of hard to root against the Saints tonight. Yes I am a die-hard Skins fan and season ticket holder so don't try to fry me on being one of those bandwagon fans just because I will be pulling for another team tonight. I'm just trying to see if any of my fellow Skins family can relate.

Who is actually looking forward to the MNF game tonight with the Falcons at the Saints? With everything that is tied into tonight's game; the re-opening of the SuperDome, the first game back in New Orleans since Hurricane Katrina, it's kind of hard to root against the Saints tonight. Yes I am a die-hard Skins fan and season ticket holder so don't try to fry me on being one of those bandwagon fans just because I will be pulling for another team tonight. I'm just trying to see if any of my fellow Skins family can relate.

I agree with you. I will be pulling for the Saints from class. At least until the end of the first half.

im gonna take a different view than the rest of you...id like to see the saints win, not because of any fantasy implications and not for support of new orleans what with Katrina and all(although i do think it will be great for their community). i want the falcons to lose for possible playoff implications. i hope the nfc south beats each other up so the skins might have a better shot at a wild card spot if they dont win the division(we will need all the help we can get)

This game makes me think of the Skins Giants game last year when Mara had passed. Everything went right for the G men that day and I think that the Saints turn in the spotlight will come tonight !!!! The Superdome will be rocking I imagine !!!

']I'm ahead in my fantasy league and my opponent has Drew Brees going......I'm rooting for a huge blowout/shutout by the Falkins.

Me too dude. Plus my opponent has Bush. As much as I hate Atlanta and I want NO to get a win, I cannot bare to lose my fantasy game. :doh: Although, I will still win if perhaps Brees only has one touchdown about 200 yards and Bush rides the pine most of the game because Deuce is playing pretty good right now. In that case, go NO (but don't be too good). :)

I'm happy that it's MNF because it's football. I love the game and will watch it regardless of who plays. As far as the whole Katrina hype machine that ESPN is doing - I'm basically unaffected. I was sorry for those people when it happened - and still feel bad for the ones who are sufferring today. However, it has nothing to do with me watching football or what team I root for. I think the whole Saints are now "America's team" thing is a little over done. Frankly, if I was a NO resident I would find it a little patronizing. If I was in that position I would tell ESPN "If you want to help, come down here and help. Don't claim the Saints and NO as 'part of the family' and then pick up and leave as soon as the game is over"

:2cents:

I like Vick, but I would like the game to end in a tie. :)

Archived