Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

5 False Starts....12th Man You can do it Sunday!!!

Walking Deadman

I was thinking about this before the game, and was wondering if the reason that Fed Ex doesnt seem to get as loud as other stadiums is because of stadium design.

I have always heard people say that RFK was louder than Fed Ex. Could it be because of that overhang on the top??

Because if you look at seattles stadium, it looks like they have the same type of overhang.

I hope that that isnt the reason though, and that our stadium is bumping this weekend!!!

That is exactly why they are so loud. That's why despite only having 55K at RFK, it was really loud. FedEx needs an overhang. keeps the noise in.

I was at the OSU vs. PSU game this weekend in the shoe, and let me say it was nuts... but the way we got PSU's young QB Morelli and his OL to jump is oure student section was crazy loud, louder than i've ever heard, and sure enough on 4th and gl at the one they jump and they get a FG instead of a TD before half...

we gotta sound like that on sunday, i'll be at my winking lizard, but for those who are going... be loud baby!!!

HTTR

Anybody watching NYG @ Seattle?

Hear their 12th Man......this is what WE should sound like next week vs the Jags.

ARE YOU WITH ME 12th MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HTTR

BTW- Already 2 False Starts within the first 4 minutes on the Giants :point2sky

I saw the game, I saw the signs around the stadium for false starts. I think this is a GREAT idea. This is an awesome way to jack up the fans in the stands, I think. If I was going to be there, I would definately be loud, with or without the need of this thread. But I am down with this thread.

LET'S JACK THE JAGS UP!!!! 5 FALSE STARTS FROM CROWD NOISE, WE CAN DO THAT!!!!

I hope we do a better job of representing than we did in the opener..

give em hell guys. I cannot make the game, so that is one less fan that actually was screaming on MNF. I hope to hear it throw the tv set though, I mean, we need to take a lesson from The Saints crowd, that was mother effin loud.

give em hell guys. I cannot make the game, so that is one less fan that actually was screaming on MNF. I hope to hear it throw the tv set though, I mean, we need to take a lesson from The Saints crowd, that was mother effin loud.

That's ok.

I wasn't at the Minny game b/c of work-- but I will be at this one and every home game for the rest of the season.

We will step it up this week 12th Man........5 false starts!!!!!

I def agree with the upper levels in some sections being weak. I scream and yell at the tv on almost every play so when im at the game you know im bringing the noise. But most times the people around me look at me like im crazy, making their kids ears bleed, and want me to sit down. It pisses me off to no end.

When we opened with the bears last year the crowd got so loud at the end we caused 2 false start penalties in a row and then a hold i believe and it knocked them out of field goal range towards the end of the game and we won what 9-7. Fed ex can def get loud.

It was three false starts ....back to back to back... I'm hoarse by the end of the game....ALWAYS!!!!!

I'll be in 118 screaming my guts out!

*&^% the idiots who stay in their seats on 3rd down!

*&^% the idiots who yell when we're on offense!

*&^% the idiots who pee 3 times per quarter!

*&^% the Jaguars!!!!

HELL YEAH!!!!!!

Section 140... Loud and Proud!!!! never seated on third down...always quiet on offense....lets go 12th man!!!!!!!!!!

Archived