Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Did you know?

McNabbOwnsFedEx

Nope. I didn't realize that. That is actually quite interesting to see how that worked out.

Instead of taking this thread down hill like the extremers did it could have been used as a critique of the redskins front office philosphy. But hey, why be constructive. Just bash westbrook36 and run along and keep doing the same old same old. 700 page playbook everyone! gibbsy!

C'mon guy. In very, very few of your posts have you shown anything close to a bona fide interest in making constructive criticisms, all the while taking every possible (and inappropriate) circumstance to take a shot at the membership of ES. Give it a break.

That may be "die hard," but it also mitigates any sliver of credibility. It's fine to disagree on points on which reasonable people may come to different conclusions. It's a whole different deal when people refuse to concede anything for fear of "losing face," all the while undermining their credibility by not acknowledging anything.

Good textbook difinition. Even more impressive when he was referring to redskins fans. Nice post.

C'mon guy. In very, very few of your posts have you shown anything close to a bona fide interest in making constructive criticisms, all the while taking every possible (and inappropriate) circumstance to take a shot at the membership of ES. Give it a break.

Oh my criticisms are most definatly constructive. Can they be directed at a person more so then football? Guilty.

More and more crap gets thrown against the wall.....I am actually surprised how often the subject gets changed around here. Is it that the excuses have finally ran out?

I guess next we can fall back on the Superbowl arguement...

Nah, I've got the next argument.

Say it with me now, say it reeeeeeeeal slow.

BENT-LEY.

BENT-LEY.

Try this one:

MOULDS.

MOULDS.

Maybe this one will help you out:

OWENS.

OWENS.

Our team doesn't know how to draft, your team doesn't understand the concept of free agency. What's your point?

:logo:

ok, now i'm not gonna call you stupid, but.... stallworth, schoebel, howard, please be accurate when you just throw things out there. btw, 3 starters who are making a big impact. say it slowwwwwlyyyy, lol.

Schoebel and Howard were free agents. They haven't made a huge impact, and at least Howard certainly hasn't lived up to his top DE billing.

And Stallworth wasn't even a FA. That was a trade.

My point stands.

:logo:

That the 5th round draft pick the Redskins traded to the eagles for James Thrash turned out to be used on this man:

phi-oak25_getty.jpg

Killa Cole - 4 sacks in 2 weeks(more than the 'skins entire team), 4 multi-sack games in his 17 game career. More to come as the season progresses......

WOW you mean he has more sacks then Andre Carter?

At lest we don't boo our QB when we draft em

We actually wait until they play:laugh:

Yeah u guys dont boo them , you just dont give them a fair shot (Ramsey)

Or you trade away 1st round picks for QB's that you only keep 2 years (Brad Johnson)

Or trade away high picks for over the hill Qb's (Brunell)

Or give up mulitple picks for the so called future (Campbell)

Did you know that you guys could have used any of your first day picks to get Brady? Or Terrell Davis?!?

<sigh>

It's gold Jerry! Gold!

So we have a topic about how the Eagles got the better of the redskins in a trade. The two retorts we have to explain how the redskins one up'ed the Eagles are...

The redskins are somehow better at analyzing free-agents? Umm... wha...? Should we list like 2 dozen players to our Terrell Owens?

And the Eagles didn't draft Tom Brady? Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realize he plays for the redskins. While we're at it, we missed on Jason Taylor too.

side note, since 2001, of all the former pro bowl players the skins signed as free agents, not one has made the pro bowl as a skin. funny huh. look it up. I bet i get no responses on this one.

yeah, it's just the non-pro bowlers that we signed that have become pro-bowlers with the skins (See Marcus Washington, Santanna Moss)

side note, since 2001, of all the former pro bowl players the skins signed as free agents, not one has made the pro bowl as a skin. funny huh. look it up. I bet i get no responses on this one.

Hey, you should put this in all the threads and oh, maybe you should even start a thread on this. OOps, too late, you already did!:doh:

Have you guys drafted better than we have? Yes, most definately. Have you done better in free agency? That's probably a push. The guys you have spent big on have not contributed as they were expected to, but you have gotten some very good bargains as well. Has it gotten you guys further than us since 2001? Sure. In the end however, the Eagles have had the same results that the SKins have had. No Lombardi's in the last 5 years. Go ahead and split hairs about who's been better in the draft or free agency. Has it really mattered in the end?

Have you guys drafted better than we have? Yes, most definately. Have you done better in free agency? That's probably a push. The guys you have spent big on have not contributed as they were expected to, but you have gotten some very good bargains as well. Has it gotten you guys further than us since 2001? Sure. In the end however, the Eagles have had the same results that the SKins have had. No Lombardi's in the last 5 years. Go ahead and split hairs about who's been better in the draft or free agency. Has it really mattered in the end?

Finally four pages and then a voice of reason. Why does it matter? Our respective FO's have different philosophies on how to run an organization. Neither have done it well enough to win a championship.

Snyder/Gibbs run it one way. Lurie/Reid run it another. We've each made the playoffs once since Gibbs return. We'll see soon enough who's philosophy is better.

Archived