Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Perfect picture to describe this site these days

tizzod

One crying hysterically, a couple looking like they are on the brink of crying hysterically, one mouth-breather staring blankly, and one chilled out with the thumb up.

Welcome to ES Daycare!

crying_babies_from_class.jpg

:laugh: :laugh:

Here it is in avatars:

:wtf: :cry: :thumbsup: :( :mad:

:helmet:

:rotflmao:

I'd have to say that I'm baby #1...stupified by how bad we actually look. I'm not going to cry or whine or start pulling out my hair, but damn, we looked bad in those first 2 games. Being the homer I am I'm going to give the benifit of the doubt to Brunell for the 30th time since he's been here and say the new offense must be hard to grasp (for him anyways) and not having Clinton Portis downgrades our offense dramatically. Portis is the straw that stirs the drink, we need our running game to establish our passing game. At this point, Brunell can't get it done without Portis, we've seen it with our own eyes.

As for the defense, Arch and Carter are invisible and the loss of Springs has exposed Carlos Rogers as a kid who needs a lot of work. I was really high on him last season, but it would appear a #1 cornerback he is not. At least not yet.

With Portis back we should stomp the Texans. I predict a 100 yard 2 TD game for Clinton on Sunday which will take the heat of Mark so he can dink and dunk and maybe get a few deep completions to Santana. That's the formula for winning this year it would appear. And winning makes me more like the baby in the middle and less like the cranky whiners with the dirty diapers that have been rearing their heads on here lately.

Archived