Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Just one question: Why is Mark Brunell the QB of this team?

smartestmaninamerica

He has Moss and Randel El to throw to and he can't find either of them open - EVER? I think Moss had one catch and Randel none the whole first half?

He severely underthrew 3 WIDE OPEN RECEIVERS for easy first downs.

Why is he playing? Does Gibbs feel sorry for him because it is his birthday?

Does this team even have a deep pass in it's playbook?

Is this the amazing offense we have been waiting for.

And don't even get me started on the Defense. Has Bledsoe even been slightly pressured once?

He has Moss and Randel El to throw to and he can't find either of them open - EVER? I think Moss had one catch and Randel none the whole first half?

He severely underthrew 3 WIDE OPEN RECEIVERS for easy first downs.

Why is he playing? Does Gibbs feel sorry for him because it is his birthday?

Does this team even have a deep pass in it's playbook?

Is this the amazing offense we have been waiting for.

And don't even get me started on the Defense. Has Bledsoe even been slightly pressured once?

If you're the smartest man in america, why are you asking us?

I threw my socks and underwear at the TV when Brunell overthrew or threw out of bounds again

so, you're barefoot AND naked? jk....anyways, I'll reserve any judgement on Mr. Brunell till after the game...if there is no improvement, then I think JC should be at the helm next week...hell, we all saw the lift Rothlisberger gave Pittsburgh when he took over for Tommy Maddox....maybe that is the shot in the arm that we need....

here is the milllion dollar question.

does this guy brunell even realize that we have added two new weapons to make it easier for him this yr? i think he threw once to randle el and lloyd each. i think he threw it to moss twice and rest were to betts and cooley.

it seems like he is still scared or might not have the arm strength to throw it deep seeking short passes.

how many completions does he have? 5? LOL

Archived