Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Just one question: Why is Mark Brunell the QB of this team?

smartestmaninamerica

I hope everyone is convinced that MB is the problem. I watched McNabb throw and spread the ball around as well as Manning. It seems Brunell can't find anyone open other than Betts. I find it hard to believe that no one is open downfield. Did you see that crappy throw to Cooley?? He really sucks!! I don't care if we come back in this game like we did last year and win... He still sucks...

win or lose, this guy brunell is done. there is no way saunders offense is this lame and pathetic. its just that brunell takes the short pass routes instead of the long ones because he just cant go deep. the guy is freakin scared and probably has "free mistake plays or i'll get benched" mentality.

like madden said " brunelll has lots of weapons but he needs to get it to them," which he obviously cant do.

Mark is definitely a problem, but you guys will just be saying the same awful things about Campbell if we go with him. You really think he'll have no problems reading defenses w/ a shoddy O-line?

whats wrong with out line tonight? i dont see anything wrong with our o-line? what game are u watching? u talking about those few rushed and hurries? that one sack? was it two?

whats wrong with out line tonight? i dont see anything wrong with our o-line? what game are u watching? u talking about those few rushed and hurries? that one sack? was it two?

I agree with you. One time Brunell could've bought a little more time, when Duckett blocked the rusher. Brunell instead of tryng to buy more time just let the guy come off the block and take the sack.

I agree with you. One time Brunell could've bought a little more time, when Duckett blocked the rusher. Brunell instead of tryng to buy more time just let the guy come off the block and take the sack.

yeah that one instance when brunell went out wide instead of inside when duckett blocked the rusher pissed me off. that sack was brunell's fault. horrendous

Archived