Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New Fox Pre Game Show

PuckDallas81

I have always loved the fox pre game over espn and cbs and now I have to say I've lost my interest in the fox pre game.First I have to say James Brown was a key part of the broadcast team and thats the main thing I dislike about the show, Joe Buck doesn't compare to him at all. I also can't stand when pre games are done outside, I like the studio shows. It sucks because while the broadcasters are talking you can hear the echo through the pa system.Well I guess from now on I'll be watching espn.

Outdoor/fan shows are idiotic. I'd rather them stay in the studio and get rid of all the outdoor nonsense.

Buck is okay, but JB made that team complete. I still prefer the FOX show over CBS'. CBS does football like a bowling show.

I believe that JB did not want to travel, so he switched over to CBS.

I don't watch any pregame show.

What's the point?

In this day and age, we can (and do) keep up with news going on around the league any time we want. There is really no new information they provide that I care about.

All the shows consist of former players who like to hear themselves talk and prefer to be a "personality" versus offering any real insight.

The TV doesn't get tuned to FOX or CBS until 1pm arrives for me.

I don't watch any pregame show.

What's the point?

In this day and age, we can (and do) keep up with news going on around the league any time we want. There is really no new information they provide that I care about.

All the shows consist of former players who like to hear themselves talk and prefer to be a "personality" versus offering any real insight.

The TV doesn't get tuned to FOX or CBS until 1pm arrives for me.

I suppose some people really have an aversion to reading, hence the pregame shows.

Archived