Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Blondie's OFFICIAL Game Thread - MNF Edition - VIKINGS @ REDSKINS

TK

Got one hell of a thunder storm rollin in here. If it gets any worse, I'll have to shut down the computer for a while.

Keeping fingers crossed.....

If you lose electicity you have my permission to head to the nearest bar to watch this game :D

Jumbo can handle tonight :silly:

If you lose electicity you have my permission to head to the nearest bar to watch this game :D

Jumbo can handle tonight :silly:

I know where the nearest bar is that is on a different power grid, and they will have the game on the big screen. Come on power outtage ;)

:laugh:

11. Please do not use the “Quote” feature to quote huge blocks of text or pictures. If you would like to respond to the contents of a particular post, simply quote the sentence or idea that you're commenting upon, not necessarily the entire post. It wastes space on the database and unnecessarily extends and clutters threads.

Nice job laying everything out, TK. Thanks! :)

CarrollsMine99.

Ummm...Michelle Tafoya just called Brunell one of the least mobile QBs the Vikings will face all season.......I know the man is old and not as fast as he used to be, but Brunell's legs bailed us out on a lot of key plays last season.

last i checked Vick was not in that division :doh:

the fans tonight are all getting american flags, that is cool :notworthy

Archived