Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What is considered Stadium Contraband??

raj824

:doh: hey guys,

I'll be sitting in the nosebleeds on Monday night with my ole man. Just curious if my dad will be able to bring-in his 1970's binoculars, which are huge compared to today's standards. :)

I'd hate for him to have to give them up after the many years of watching the pitiful orioles with them or to be declared an Al Qeada sympathizer.

RJ

From the FedEx Field stadium guide (just a quick Web search away):

"Please be aware that the following items are prohibited inside FedExField:

* Bags, including: backpacks, gym bags, duffel bags, packages, briefcases, large purses, etc.

* Food and beverages of any kind

* Umbrellas

* Bottles, jugs, thermoses, cans, coolers, or any other container

* Animals (except for certified guide dogs assisting disabled guests)

* Whistles, horns and other noise makers

* Weapons, firearms

* Illegal drugs

* Folding chairs

* Leafletting or distribution of any literature

Small purses are permitted. However, any purse and its contents must fit into a stadium measuring box, which measures under 4 inches in width, under 12 inches in length, and under 10 inches in height.

FedExField cannot provide storage for any prohibited items fans bring to the gate. They must be returned to a fan's vehicle or discarded. FedExField is not responsible for any discarded items."

I'll be sitting in the nosebleeds on Monday night with my ole manJust curious if my dad will be able to bring-in his 1970's binoculars, which are huge compared to today's standards. :)

RJ

anyone still have a set of "Barnoculars" look like big binoculars but are liquor flasks when you twist off the eye piece

http://www.funideas.com/binocularflask.html

barnoculars.jpg

I'll be sitting in the nosebleeds on Monday night with my ole man. Just curious if my dad will be able to bring-in his 1970's binoculars, which are huge compared to today's standards. :) RJ

Your dad won't have a problem. I used to lug my dad's early '70s vintage Sears 7X up the ramps until I got my waterproof Nikon set two years ago.

Cameras are fine too.

There are probably some Eagirls fans who want to bring in cocaine and dead car batteries....

Yeah, because Eagles fans have a history of bringing that stuff. I hate the Eagles and hardly respect any player on their team. I respected Dawkins a lot before he did that completely un-needed suplex. Back to the subject, the hate for the Eagles on this board is amazing. I hate them as much (or more) as the next guy, but I dont say stupid things. Who the heck brings in cocaine or CAR BATTERIES? Not Eagles fans. Either you need to grasp reality or were trying to be funny, and failed as miserably as the Eagles did last season.

Yeah, because Eagles fans have a history of bringing that stuff. I hate the Eagles and hardly respect any player on their team. I respected Dawkins a lot before he did that completely un-needed suplex. Back to the subject, the hate for the Eagles on this board is amazing. I hate them as much (or more) as the next guy, but I dont say stupid things. Who the heck brings in cocaine or CAR BATTERIES? Not Eagles fans. Either you need to grasp reality or were trying to be funny, and failed as miserably as the Eagles did last season.

:doh: :eaglesuck :silly: F the iggles

I got busted for once for sneaking in a bag of peanuts! :laugh: We always bring a big bag from the bulk section and divide it up into baggies. But now I won't particpate because it's too embarrasing getting patted down and busted.

But I did sneak a couple of mini Snickers last Halloween and got right through! Whew! :silly::D

From the FedEx Field stadium guide (just a quick Web search away):

"Please be aware that the following items are prohibited inside FedExField:

* Bags, including: backpacks, gym bags, duffel bags, packages, briefcases, large purses, etc.

* Food and beverages of any kind

* Umbrellas

* Bottles, jugs, thermoses, cans, coolers, or any other container

* Animals (except for certified guide dogs assisting disabled guests)

* Whistles, horns and other noise makers

* Weapons, firearms

* Illegal drugs

* Folding chairs

* Leafletting or distribution of any literature

You left one out:

*Steve Spurrier or any Steve Spurrier look-alikes.

Archived