Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I leave tomorrow !!!

RedskinsFanatic

Me and my 3yr old Son Mikey leave Sunday morning from St Augustine FL. to drive up for opening day. This will be an annual event for us from now on. We will listenvto the Eagles lose to Houston, The Cowboys lose to Jacksonville, & the Giants lose to the Colts on the drive up.

Go Skins

I'm staying @ the Raddison 1 mile from FedEx..need to make sure I'm close on game day...I'm going to guess that there will be a Redskins store perhaps outside the stadium. Can't wait guys, it's been a long time coming to see my 'Skins since I've been a fan since I could walk....

Hall of Fame Store (Stadium)

1600 FedEx Way

Landover, MD 20785

Open Tues-Sat 9am-6pm

phone 301.276.6680

Map It | Driving Directions

Flight leaves tomorrow @ 6am...can't wait to arrive in D.C to check things out and find some of those Redskins store..need to buy my Authentic 'Santana Moss' jersey.

Absolutely cannot wait for the game..see all of you there!! :point2sky

Don't forget to look for me in section 102 row 12...I'll have on my Theismann Throwback White jersey on. My plane leaves sunday night out of Phoenix at 11pm...I connect in Filthadelphia and arrive in Baltimore at 9am. I hope I can catch some sleep on the way but i will be so dang excited!

I'll probably go to Jow Theismann's Restaurant for lunch then off to the stadium.

This is going to be AWESOME!!!!!!

Don't forget to look for me in section 102 row 12...I'll have on my Theismann Throwback White jersey on. My plane leaves sunday night out of Phoenix at 11pm...I connect in Filthadelphia and arrive in Baltimore at 9am. I hope I can catch some sleep on the way but i will be so dang excited!

I'll probably go to Jow Theismann's Restaurant for lunch then off to the stadium.

This is going to be AWESOME!!!!!!

I wrote it down ...I'll find you man..be cool to meet. I'm so ready, let's go! :point2sky

That's at the stadium. You can buy it game day. Have a safe trip.

Since you are so staying so close to the stadium I would just

take a stroll down there on Saturday so you can skip the crowds

and have your gear on when you get to the game.;)

Archived