Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

First Team Offense NEVER SCORED in 4 games?

smartestmaninamerica

You are so right, we will never win this preseason and it is all over, however the real games are about to start. Thanks for the reminder redman.

Do fans remember that Pittsburgh was 0-4 last year in the preseaon?

and this year they were 0-4. Maybe they wanted to keep the trend going. :laugh:

I smell a superbowl!

Steelers vs. Redskins

Pitt was 0-4 last year and won the SB, and the Skins were 0-4 in 1981 and won the SB!

We're screwed. It's over. :rolleyes:

May I use this too? :rolleyes:

OMG WHAT?!?!?!?!!!?!!?!??!!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!!

:silly:

:laugh:

Is it too late to forfeit the season? :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: is getting a work out today

You are the "smartest man in america", so shouldn't you know the answer to this?

That was kinda a good play on words.

Just Remember ... the Redskins had set the record for most points in the preseason a few years back with Spurrier and what did that bring us??? Oh Yeah, a new coaching staff!!!

Go Skins!!! :helmet:

GREAT answer.

Blondie

Yes, it's true that the first team offense never reached either the red zone or the end zone during the preseason. But they never had any more 15 possesions also and the play calling was unflavorful/vanilla. Seeing as though Al Saunders has installed a new offense, why would they tip off teams by revealing too much, if anything? It's not a big deal.

Don't know if the Steelers Offense did not enter the Redzone in the but they did go 0-4 in the 2005 Pre season.

Pittsburgh was 3-1-0 in the preseason last year. They did not score an offensive first team TD though. It doesn't mean anything though...it's preseason. Let Dallas talk after week 1. They will belong to us. I guarantee it. It's a lock!

The past ten SB champs have been a combined 29-12....that doesn't matter either. The Colts went undefeated for 13 weeks last year... that didn't matter. Guess what... neither did their 0-4 preseason start. Preseason is soon forgotten after week one. We were 1-3 last year.... Playoffs. We want Minnesota.

Argh...just once for everyone's benefit:

Pittsburgh did NOT go 0-4 last preseason...lol :laugh:

Write it on a sticky and tape it to your monitors, people... ;)

Not only that... but Pitt started the season really slow. Their record at one point just wasn't very good and it looked like they weren't going to make the playoffs.

Of course they did and they won it all, but it wasn't because they started playing well from opening day. They had issues.

I'm afraid that we're going to start out pretty slow too. I just hope that we end the season the same way they did!

But preseason does matter. Preseason scores don't... but preseason does. Play well (score aside) and usually you'll start out the season playing well. Play crappy and usually you'll start the season playing crappy.

That isn't always the case 100% of the time, but typically that follows suit.

Archived