Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I think I found a way for geochallenged to watch football games

soljaofjesus

im not 100% sure on this.. I cant download this because i am running linux another operating system. I got this off of another forum.. it says you can watch Satellite TV on your pc for free.. so it might possibly show some skins games. Dont flame me if it doesnt work.. I have not been able to try this because I do not have Windows at the moment.

Over 3000 STATIONS on your PC or Laptop for free!!

Instantly Turn your Computer into a Super TV

Now you can watch hundreds of LIVE worldwide channels on your PC, free of charge:

*Sports

*News

*Movies

*Music

*Weather

*Kids Channels

*Educational

*Shopping

*Clips

+Radio Stations and much, much more!

You can also watch the Big Games LIVE without any additional fee or subscription!

Tired of missing the Big Game because your cable company doesn't carry it?Are you a sports fan who wants LIVE coverage daily? Stop paying for high-priced cable or Satellite services!

Watch LIVE Games (even the games that are not shown elsewhere) - with our software!Watch TV in English, Spanish, German, Arabic, French, Italian, Russian, Dutch and more!You may also browse world TV by regions or by country name.

Benefits:

* Perfectly Legal: 100% Legal - Guaranteed!

* It works anywhere in the world!:: U.S., U.K., Canada, Japan, India, Russia, etc. Connect To A Whole New World Of Online Entertainment.

* No Extra Hardware or Pc Card Required: There is no need to buy extra hardware equipment or a PC TV card because the TV channels are streamed through your internet connection. You just need an internet connection (the faster your internet speed the better picture you will get). It even works with a 56k connection. (A Broadband connection will deliver superior audio and video quality).

* Very Easy to Use/No PC Knowledge Required: Just install the program and click - then instantly watch International satellite channels on your PC! It only takes a few seconds...

* No Ads or Spyware

* Works with all versions of Windows(95, 98, NT, ME, 2000, XP)

* There are no catches and nothing extra to pay...Ever!

D/l:

Code:

http://rapidshare.de/files/31031727/SatelliteTV.2006.Elite.rar.html

hit the free button and wait until it counts down adn enter the 3 digit code that pops up after the time expires

just trying to help.. hope it works.. if not.. atleast you will have some tv channels on ur computer for free.. even if it isnt the redskisn

I have an easier, 100% surefire and less stressful way:

DirecTV_PHASE_3_DISH.jpg

For those of you who live in homes, without obstruction or weather issues and who mistakenly believe satellite is superior to digital cable and On Demand capability--that might be the best option.

I didn't know cable had Sunday Ticket.

Funny. ;)

But seriously though, many of us don't live in houses where we can set up a dish where we want and don't face S/SE. Others simply prefer the overall product.

The NFL continues to make a serious mistake in only offering that service on satellite.

ALL other major sports have packages available on cable. ALL of them. Except NFL.

Funny. ;)

But seriously though, many of us don't live in houses where we can set up a dish where we want and don't face S/SE. Others simply prefer the overall product.

The NFL continues to make a serious mistake in only offering that service on satellite.

ALL other major sports have packages available on cable. ALL of them. Except NFL.

DirecTV blows....

I wish cable had the NFL package because the customer service with the satellite sucks and when it gets a little cloudy, my signal is shot.

For those of you who live in homes, without obstruction or weather issues and who mistakenly believe satellite is superior to digital cable and On Demand capability--that might be the best option.

I live in an apartment, Directv dishes are all over the freakin' complex...also live in southern California, so weather is not an issue lol...and hardly matters about the techno-babble aspects of satellite vs. cable if they both don't show all the NFL games.. ;)

After watching Skins games in the corner of dark sports bars for 15 years, I finally got the Directv package two years ago. I have to agree with the other posters who said it's the greatest way to watch a game, especially if you have a big screen, high def TV. Yes, DTV sucks in other aspects (other sports programming in high def, customer service on the phone, at your house, etc.), but between September and January, Sundays are heaven from noon to 11 p.m. You have the Skins at your house and all the other games you care to watch. Now if only we could start getting our act together and give us pessimists a glimmer of hope!

Archived