Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If the Skins are losing do you leave?

H-O-G

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Was just wondering, if the skins are losing by more than 2 TD in the fourth do you turn off the game and go to bed, or leave or do you sit there and take it.

I actually look forward to watching the game too much to miss 1 second of the Redskins season.....

I always watch until the final tick of the clock, this comes with complete agony and complete extacy. But to turn off the game because they are losing is like walking out on your kids school play because they messed up some lines. Everyteam loses, and IMO ya gotta be able to take the good with the bad. Just imagine if we all went to bed last year during the week 2 game, how sad would that have been.

On top of that, as a displaced 'Skins fan I have to make the most of every opportunity that I am given to see our beloved Redskins, so yeah I watch them good or bad. Heck I even watched them through the bad years, and I remember seeing the Spurrier lips! And really, as a Redskins fan, if you can watch that you can watch anything.

Im ready for all the people who went to bed in week 2 dallas, week 8 giants to step up! :D

I always stay or watch til the end......

On that night - I was on the couch....lying down....had a couple more than I should have....was depressed and sleepy. I damn near went to bed - but luckily did not.

I would never have forgiven myself.

I always watch till the end. I believe in bad karma if I dont. Gibbs return to coaching was vindication of this, you know, watching Norv and Spurrier years was suffering enough so by ME watching thru this,Gibbs return was imminent. I have a feeling I am not the only one feeling this way!?!?

No I watch it til the end. The only game I didnt watch til the end was the blowout game against the Giants. It was really unfortunate that Mara had to die that week. I'm not saying we would've won if he didnt die that week but we wouldn't get blown out either.

even when I was younger, like during the mid-late 90s (I'd say it was really the 99 season when I started paying more attention to games, but I always watched them, just couldnt name as many players and whatnot). Anyways, even back then, all those horrible losses, my dad would be like, lets sleep, and I would say no. No provokation from him or anything, I was young, and still refused to leave a game on tv. People obviously left the Jets game early saturday night, but I still stayed on, my friends knew I wouldnt leave early for any reason.

It's just a cohesion factor. You leave before the end for no good reason, then you come off as a fairweather or casual fan. For us die hards, it is just that we have lived through the best and worst times with the team, and it sure as hell makes me feel better to say I'm a fan.

Was just wondering, if the skins are losing by more than 2 TD in the fourth do you turn off the game and go to bed, or leave or do you sit there and take it.

I actually look forward to watching the game too much to miss 1 second of the Redskins season.....

We were down 13-0 in Dallas last year...........and the boys fans were having a party.

Those of us who believe in the SKINS were still there cheering our guys.....and WE were able to leave when the clock said 0:00......singing Hail To The Redskins

NEVER LEAVE EARLY!!!

Blondie

:nono:

And how did you feel Tuesday morning?

;)

Blondie

You know how many people I've heard say they ended up going to sleep before the end of the Dallas game last year? Way to many! I would be pissed if I missed that fantastic once in a blue moon fanally!

Anyway, Blondie, Im with you. I'm like the captain , I'll go down with the ship if it starts sinking!

Peace, HTTR & TITY!!!

Well someone needs to fess up. Last season during the Seattle game, Kevin B and myself saw HUNDREADS of fans leaving when we were down, in fact my Buddy Kevin was calling ALL of them out on it. {He may have even had a called one of fifty of them losers} I had not been to a Redskins game at home, since I was a season ticket holder at RFK back in 87. To me it was just sickening to see so many fans leaving the stadium. IMHO Those kind of people need to sell their tickets to REAL DIEHARD FANS, because it is absolutely pathetic.

And no, I do not leave before the end…

Archived