Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Extremeskins/Redskin Road Trip Tailgate Thread - 8/31/06

RonJeremy

Me and RDSKNfaithfull are gonna be the crab leg crew, we brought them to the Jets pre season game and they were a smashing success..:laugh:

Yes they were!! Thanks to RDSKNfaithfull and LiveStrongSkins for bringing them! :applause::applause::applause::applause:

Last year was the first time I have ever tailgated. I always just parked and went into the stadium about an hour before kickoff. Now that I've tailgated, I wouldnt do it any other way. Me and RDSKNfaithfull are gonna be the crab leg crew, we brought them to the Jets pre season game and they were a smashing success..:laugh:

....ahhh that is where the crab legs came from. They kicked ass! :cheers:

Crab legs, brats, wings, shrimp, dogs, burgers, brownies, chip, etc, etc, etc.... Damn we have a hell of a spread!!! Fedex can't compete with the munchables we got out in the lot!

I know halter and Bugs' can't wait for the 2 deep fried turkeys this fall :D

No stereo but we do have a TV Dish set up. It will be back on opening day!

RiggoRanger had his boom box there with Sirius satellite radio.

He is planning on using that for our music this year and yes, he will have his DirecTV set up for the regular season again.

Last year was the first time I have ever tailgated. I always just parked and went into the stadium about an hour before kickoff. Now that I've tailgated, I wouldnt do it any other way. Me and RDSKNfaithfull are gonna be the crab leg crew, we brought them to the Jets pre season game and they were a smashing success..:laugh:

Can I get y'all a shirt that says "Got Crabs"? :laugh: :silly:

RiggoRanger had his boom box there with Sirius satellite radio.

He is planning on using that for our music this year and yes, he will have his DirecTV set up for the regular season again.

I was wondering whose radio that was! Almost Thursday! :cheers:

Change of plans.

My Mom was supposed to go with me to the Ravens game, but she cannot go now.

My wife's work schedule has changed so she now can go.

Only problem is that we are not going to be able to tailgate on Thursday.

I normally don't tailgate pre season games because the wife suffers from asthma and the heat and the long walk to the stadium triggers it. That is why we left early from the Jets game.

Sorry if this inconveniences anyone since all my tailgate equipment will not be there this Thursday.

Also, RiggoRanger will not be at the tailgate or the game because of his job.

Everyone enjoy the tailgate and Chubakah and I will see y'all on 9/11. :cheers:

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Those crab legs were AWESOME!!! Unfortunately, I won't be attending the Ravens game. I think I'll have a heart attack if I have to watch anymore of this preseason but I'll see you guys bright and early on Sept 11!

Archived