Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Extremeskins/Redskin Road Trip Tailgate Thread - 8/31/06

RonJeremy

Have fun cats. I will not be attending, due to a Thursday night and also we are in the playoffs in softball. Hopefully the Finals by then.

Remember....it's preseason!!

I won't be able to make it:cry:

Have a great time guys!

SEE YOU ALL FOR THE SEASON OPENER!:wavetowel

:point2sky

I'm going to have to work late that night' date=' so I'll miss it. Or, as Coach Gibbs would say, I'm being "held out for precautionary reasons." But, I'll be ready to go for the opener. See you then! Have a wing on me![/quote']
I don't think I'll be able to make this one either. I would love to hang with you guys again. But I'll probably be at work and I'm not sure I'll be able to get there in time to hang with you all.

Well, I just hope you guys keep pointing at stuff, eventhough I wont be there to help out.

Have fun at "Practice" see you for the real thang on September 11th!!!

Geez...who the hell IS going to be there????

We're all nursing injuries and it's the pre-season. Everyone knows what we can do at the Tailgate. No point in us overextending ourselves when we'll be needed for real on the 11th. That won't mean you won't have a good time, though.

I can back you up. Don't go making any trades with Atlanta fans to find a replacement, I can handle the job, honest. :)

Sweet Sassy is our Taylor Jacobs.... practice warrior.. but doesn't show up on game day! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I won't be able to make it:cry:

Have a great time guys!

SEE YOU ALL FOR THE SEASON OPENER!:wavetowel

:point2sky

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Well, it is pre season and the game is on a Thursday night, so everyone who can't make it, we understand, but you better have your butts there on 9/11. :laugh:

Last year was the first time I have ever tailgated. I always just parked and went into the stadium about an hour before kickoff. Now that I've tailgated, I wouldnt do it any other way. Me and RDSKNfaithfull are gonna be the crab leg crew, we brought them to the Jets pre season game and they were a smashing success..:laugh:

Archived