Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Extremeskins/Redskin Road Trip Tailgate Thread - 8/31/06

RonJeremy

Won't be making it Thursday but concering the 11th :) any new news on the Redskins Rd issue?

:mad: I am pouting

I'm going to be there!

I'm excited to meet some of yous guys... and lady.

It will be a lot of fun. I think you will have a blast!

Forgive my ignorance please, but what Redskins Road issue?
Some of us come in on Redskins Road, and it would nice if we could make a left into the parking lot.

Rather than have to make a left at the light on redskins Road, go out to Arena drive and make a right, and then make a right into the parking lot. Then have to Drive across the lot to get to our spot.

I hope they can change this.

Ok guys, this is the last chance to get this tailgating pratice down. We need everyone to be ready for the Sept. 11th official party.

Bring your pads!

Raub, any home made brew for the opener?

:)

Practice..... who needs practice....... we are already pros! :silly: :laugh:

damn all my friends are canceling. Its going to be empty.

I think that was a given without the rain :doh:

Its thursday people work, driving and fighting traffic for a pointless game and then dragging through work the next day is not fun (most people have only 2-3 weeks of vacation) This is not worthy. The starters will play maybe 2 drives and did I mention its a Thursday?

You guys that are going good luck and have fun I know you guys will have fun no matter what :cheers:

12 more days till the real thing :notworthy

Ok guys, this is the last chance to get this tailgating pratice down. We need everyone to be ready for the Sept. 11th official party.

Bring your pads!

Raub, any home made brew for the opener?

:)

You've been practicing at home right?... We need you in game form on Sep 11 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You've been practicing at home right?... We need you in game form on Sep 11 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh:

I am coming in next Friday, so I will try and get some pratice in before Monday. I'll try and see if I can remember what we did back in the 70's and 80's at RFK.

Where's Raub?

Paging Raub?

Archived