Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cowboys Cut Drew Henson

Hooper

Meanwhile the Eagles drafted McNabb, the Giants drafted Manning and the Redskins drafted Campbell.

What does that tell you about where the Cowboys are right now? :)

It says the Cowboys have a proven veteran and believe in a promising young QB behind him. I love your break down. Let's look a little deeper into it.

McNabb= Perennial Pro-Bowl Veteran QB in his prime.

Manning= Young 1st overall selection with a year and a half under his belt coming into his own.

The Redskins are starting Brunell and Campbell hasn't played a down.

The Cowboys are starting Bledsoe and Romo sits to pee hasn't played a down.

Pukes get a decent pre-season game out of the backup, and all their fans here think they've arrived at the picnic.

I sure hope 'that backup qb' gets to play this year.

Skins get a decent pre-season game out of the backup, and all their fans here think they've arrived at the picnic.

Pukes get a decent pre-season game out of the backup, and all their fans here think they've arrived at the picnic.

It's more than just a couple of games. It's all of the off-season workouts, programs and practices. It's 3 years of learning and improving. It's confidence, maturity and poise. I realize he hasn't actually played yet but our coaches love him.

True, but I think we found a pretty damn good one in the process. Just goes to show that big schools, all the accolades and measurables aren't always everything.

This is what I don't get - the guy started one year at Michigan and wasn't terribly impressive. He has NEVER been anything but potential, I don't understand why anybody thought he was going to be good. Maybe he's the Taylor Jacobs of quarterbacks. :whoknows:

It's more than just a couple of games. It's all of the off-season workouts, programs and practices. It's 3 years of learning and improving. It's confidence, maturity and poise. I realize he hasn't actually played yet but our coaches love him.

I have nothing against Romo sits to pee (except that he's a puke.)

But Jerry's meddling in your personnel and acquisitions (TO) isn't looking too good right now.

Do you think Billy is sending a message?

Sorry but it was not just A game , it was 2 games. It was one full game and a half. IN those two games he looked lite years ahead of anything the skins have.

You could exagerate more, but I dont how.

As for Henson being cut, it aint happened yet, but if it does,

lets see, how about,

bye bye third round pick.

:)

If Romo sits to pee has played "decent" so far, then Campbell has outright stunk up the joint. Romo sits to pee has completed 76% of his passes at 11.3 yards per attempt, and a 132.5 QB rating.

I'm not saying he's going to be a Pro Bowler, but he's played borderline spectacular in preseason so far.

YAKUZA

lets see, how about,

The way I interpreted what Parcells was saying is that Henson is going to be traded. My guess is that we'll get a either a 6th or 7th rounder for him.

YAKUZA

If Romo sits to pee has played "decent" so far, then Campbell has outright stunk up the joint. Romo sits to pee has completed 76% of his passes at 11.3 yards per attempt, and a 132.5 QB rating.

I'm not saying he's going to be a Pro Bowler, but he's played borderline spectacular in preseason so far.

YAKUZA

Preseason...we've had qbs play well in preseason, too. Spurier had some spectacular games in preseason with awful qbs. Let's see what the kid has in the regular season. Same goes for Campbell. Just too early to really judge anything.

I agree. He will probably find himself on another team. I remember that thanksgiving game and parcells had a real short lease with him. I don't know if he has had a real opportunity to show whether or not he is a bust. He could do well somewhere else. Then again, there was probably a reason that he wasn't playing to begin with. I think I would reserve whether or not he is a bust until he gets another opportunity. This league is full of second chances. Look at tommy maddox or brian griese. Now granted, they had 2 good years and then they went flat, but you never know how it will work out for old drew. Kind of funny though that he was the more highly touted player than tom brady.

lets see, how about,

Well it was a 3rd round pick, but lets see we have an undrafted WR that is going to make the squad this year pushing Crayton for the 3rd WR spot. You guys remember Crayton that 7th rounder that burnt Taylor and Springs.

Also we have an undrafted free agent that we just traded to the Saints for a 4th round pick. .

Not like we gave up a first for Brad Johnson or reached for Ramsey or Campbell. :laugh:

Birdlives, why set yourself up like that? Do you really want to open this can of worms? Throwing away picks? :laugh:

We could go down the road as to why you've spent so much time on a UDFA that is a bust...

And that excellent drafting sure got you into the playoffs last year... :doh:

Birdlives, why set yourself up like that? Do you really want to open this can of worms? Throwing away picks? :laugh:

Show me where exactly the Skins have wasted draft picks. I assume you mean through trades and the like. Show me where the player exchanged for the draft pick was an abysmal failure, thus wasting the draft pick.

Campbell hasn't taken a snap either right? Stop showing your nervousness. All I said is that I'm glad that we do have a promising QB PROSPECT since Henson obviously hasn't worked out in Dallas.

Show me where I have proclaimed Campbell as a savior, or anything other than a first round draft pick with potential.

Archived