Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What happened to roster cuts after the 2nd week?

D'Pablo

Espy better be on the list. That punk drops passes way too much.

Yeah, good old Espy did get Butterfingers against the Jets. Hopefully he will impress the coaches enough this weekend to give him a shot at the practice squad. He seems like a good kid, but does he give us the best chance to win now?

Sorry guys but I've seen enough bad in Espy to outweigh his good.

I don't want him on the team for 2006.

With our tough schedule and tough division, we don't need a weak link that makes us cross our fingers everytime the ball comes his way.

Sorry guys but I've seen enough bad in Espy to outweigh his good.

I don't want him on the team for 2006.

With our tough schedule and tough division, we don't need a weak link that makes us cross our fingers everytime the ball comes his way.

With Moss, Lloyd, Randle El, Thrash, and Patten, not to mention Cooley and the RBs, it's doubtful that the ball will come Espy's way very often even if he does make the team. It's true even if one of the current WRs (Thrash or Patten) does not make the team. We'd keep Espy for the purpose of developing him as a player, not to send many passes his way in 2006. Of course, the situation could change due to injury; we saw last year the importance of having quality depth at WR.

I just can't believe for the FIRST TIME IN 5 YEARS there are not 15 differnt CUT ROCK threads.

And I thank you for that.

I know you are passionate about Rock; however, I could see him being cut. I am sure Nemo will get cut and Lumsden or Rock could be the other. I am not sure how well Jesse plays ST's and Rock certainly plays ST's very well. They either held Jesse out the other night because he will be cut, or they already know what he can do. White could be moved from FB over to the 3rd TB. There are many situations which could still leave Rock jobless.

Archived