Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OFFICIAL GAME DAY THREAD - Jets @ Skins

TK

I assume he's talking about the radio broadcast...the quality is great

I have my small portable redskins radio that I use to listen to games when I can't watch the game. Unfortunately, I can't pick up the new stations. I have to get a new radio to try and pick up the local skins broadcast.

Jets fans are underestimating our starting D....i like it...

"so what, are we already declaring the skins champions. I mean a defense with only Sean Taylor will lead the team to a 19-0 record and a guranteed superbowl, right?

DEFENSE Depth Chart

Position 1st String 2nd String 3rd String

LDE 99 - Andre Carter

LDT 96 - Cornelius Griffin

RDT 95 - Joe Salave'a

RDE 93 - Phillip Daniels

SLB 53 - Marcus Washington

MLB 98 - Lemar Marshall

WLB 57 - Warrick Holdman

LCB 22 - Carlos Rogers

RCB 24 - Shawn Springs

SS 40 - Adam Archuleta

FS 21 - Sean Taylor

So, I ask again, aside from Taylor, what player scares anyone from that defense? "

"marcus washington is a mdeiocre player, as is warrick holdman. Carlos Rogers is an okay corner. Cany say he is as good as other young corners in this league like dunta robinson and deAngelo Hall..

Springs is older than dirt and always injured, and archuleta isn't that great either.

That defense is middle of the road..

And im sorry, but names of coordinators dont impress me, its what have you done for me lately in terms of coaches.. "

"What are you babbling about? The Skins are as over-rated a team as there is in the NFL (right there with the Dolphins and Chiefs). If the Skins show up, the Jets first team might break a sweat, if not the Jets will be the ones with a laugher.."

I assume he's talking about the radio broadcast...the quality is great

im watching it on Streamtvnow.com

i subscribed to their service for a month.. good quality video..kind of choppy. but it only cost $3.85 for unlimited streaming for a month.

"so what, are we already declaring the skins champions. I mean a defense with only Sean Taylor will lead the team to a 19-0 record and a guranteed superbowl, right?

DEFENSE Depth Chart

LDE 99 - Andre Carter

RDT 95 - Joe Salave'a

RDE 93 - Phillip Daniels

MLB 98 - Lemar Marshall

WLB 57 - Warrick Holdman

LCB 22 - Carlos Rogers

RCB 24 - Shawn Springs

SS 40 - Adam Archuleta

FS 21 - Sean Taylor

So, I ask again, aside from Taylor, what player scares anyone from that defense? "

"marcus washington is a mdeiocre player, as is warrick holdman. Carlos Rogers is an okay corner. Cany say he is as good as other young corners in this league like dunta robinson and deAngelo Hall..

Springs is older than dirt and always injured, and archuleta isn't that great either.

And im sorry, but names of coordinators dont impress me, its what have you done for me lately in terms of coaches.. "

"What are you babbling about? The Skins are as over-rated a team as there is in the NFL (right there with the Dolphins and Chiefs). If the Skins show up, the Jets first team might break a sweat, if not the Jets will be the ones with a laugher.."

WOW, someone fax this to coach williams in the skins locker room pronto!

DEFENSE Depth Chart

LDE 99 - Andre Carter

RDT 95 - Joe Salave'a

RDE 93 - Phillip Daniels

MLB 98 - Lemar Marshall

WLB 57 - Warrick Holdman

LCB 22 - Carlos Rogers

RCB 24 - Shawn Springs

SS 40 - Adam Archuleta

FS 21 - Sean Taylor

When are D dominates tonight they will simply claim their starting QB was not playing. It does not matter. Wins during the season matter.

Let's get this started guys!!!!!!!!!

Y'all are WAY TO CALM!!!!!!!!!!

This is our first game of the season at FedEx.

Come on!!!!!

Blondie

I can't type just how fired up I am, but everyone in the house has left the room if that's any indication ;)

Let's get this started guys!!!!!!!!!

Y'all are WAY TO CALM!!!!!!!!!!

This is our first game of the season at FedEx.

Come on!!!!!

Blondie

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo LETS GO SKINS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived