Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Over/Under on how many times Bledsoe gets sacked by our D in '06?

conkev12

I know it's a whole month before we face the brokebacks, but seeing our D in action last week is getting me even more pumped up for the season. If we can penetrate a good Bengals o-line on our first couple of series, can you imagine what we will do to the girls' venus flytrap offensive line?

So what do you think? In two games, do we sack Statue Bledsoe over 10 times, or under 10 times? :D

:dallasuck

I say we sack Bledsoe ............ NONE. I think Romo sits to pee is the QB when the season starts. How's that for going out on a limb?

HTTR

That would be nice, but no way with the money they invested this year, they go with an UDFA as a starter. They're still trying to figure out whether Romo sits to pee can be a capable backup, let alone a starter. Don't believe the hyperbole coming out of Oxnard.....we'll be seeing Bledsoe.

I'd say it will be about 6. 3/3 or 4/2 or something of the sort. Gregg Williams was showing some new blitz packages that were incredibly effective. He was bringing CBs and Marcus Washington showed how easily he could handle anyone in his way.

Those were coming against very vanilla offensive schemes however. I think 6 in two games is the number.

Archived