Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trash Compactor-ES Staff will be moving all locked, repetitive threads here

RedskinsFanatic

Is it just me or is Cincy playing like this game means something. A flea flicker, no huddle, I mean come on! :whoknows: I hope they are happy when teams have film to look at prior to playing them early this season.

They are the blizzard to our VANILLA!!! :laugh:

Seem nervous and tight this game......

Need to loosen up...I know Collins is killing this offense with his horrible play, but the "dumb" mistake still are showing their ugly heads....

I guess better in the first pre-season...than the regular season!!!!

I thought our starters looked pretty good, especially on defense. Most of the Skins' mishaps have come with our back-ups against Cincy's starters. When Portis got hurt Gibbs pulled everybody.

I know its only preason but as you can see Brunell still has happy feet!We can not go through this another year.You cannot throw the ball backing up he did it all last year and looks to be starting where he left off.The bad thing Collins looks worse than him.Its time for one of these coaches to call Brunell out!No more you can do it,its ok.Its not OK.we got to many playmakers on O to have a scared to death QB.

P.S Very pissed with Brunells foot work!!!!

You make a good point when you're not going completely insane. Saunders is going to be a huge help this year, but Brandon Lloyd looked pretty great and appears to be exactly what we needed. Even without the 700 page playbook we'd be improved. Given the improvement that saunders brings to the table too, I'm pretty excited.

Archived