Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Which player from the other NFC East teams do you respect (or fear) the most?

Skins Addict

Terrell Owens. When Shawn Springs went down 2 years ago against the eagles. Not a single redskin was at Springs' side. But TO was there the entire tiime. Actually I don't really respect TO at all. I was just thinking about that the other day and figured I should give the guy props for the only decent thing he has done in his professional career.

Terrell Owens. When Shawn Springs went down 2 years ago against the eagles. Not a single redskin was at Springs' side. But TO was there the entire tiime. Actually I don't really respect TO at all. I was just thinking about that the other day and figured I should give the guy props for the only decent thing he has done in his professional career.

Are you serious? This is really hard to believe.

Does anyone in Cali know if they can lower NOX emissions on the smog tests? My car just failed the smog test on NO and someone mentioned getting a fuel cleaner b/c the numbers were close. The alternative is a new catalytic converter- I'll spring for the 'expensive stuff' if it works.

Ossi from the Giants. He caused enough havoc to free up Strahan, and hurt us a bit last season. He can take on double teams and still get to the QB. Friggin guy is a beast......... While I don't have much fear of Arrington, combined with Ossi and Split tooth, it could make for some long days, but Ossi is the key to the giants D.

Are you serious? This is really hard to believe.

I dont remember what week in the season it was, but it was springs' 1st year here. Maybe he hadnt made friends yet? I know him and TO are very close friends, so that probably had something to do with it. But i was appauled no skins were around him.

Roy Williams- The only reason I fear him is because he horse-collars, and I dont want one of our players esp. CP, to go down from that.

Tiki- I respect him with his skills, also for being a Redskin fan! lol

Arrington- ( a little fear) So far, just for the simple fact of, those you tend to sleep on, will come back and bite you in the cheeks.... way too many ppl are sleepin on him.

Respect: :applause:

Eagles - McNabb - Class act and plays with his heart on his sleeves. No doubt he will give us trouble this year if he is healthy.

Giants - Tiki Barber - Again, a class act all the way. Without Tiki, the Giants wouldn't score 14 pts a game.

Cowboys - Jason Witten - Quietly has become a goto guy that has improved every season. Not a big mouth, just a producer.

Fear: :doh:

Eagles - Brian Dawkins - Getting older but still a fierce competitor that will let the opposition know he is in the game either from a smashing hit, an INT, or a sack. Maybe all 3.

Giants - Osi - A beast with youth, plain and simple.

Cowboys - Terrell Owens - As much as I hate this guy he still has the ability to be a game breaker. They just have to make sure they get him the ball.

Giants- Tiki. At least the Tiki from last year

Philthy- Mcnabb. I hate QBs that laugh all the time.

Cowboys- Demarcus Ware. This guy is only just getting started and still recorded 8 sacks while constantly being double teamed, learning a new position and run away from. Carolina game(last significant game- 3 sacks, 3 forced fumbles). He gained 10 lbs of muscle in the offseason. Who cares about Roy...

Dallas: T.O. (Love em or hate em...you better put your best corner on him)

Phili : Mc Nabb (he's good and very mobile)/ R. Brown (I think he's just plain lucky against us)/ Trotter: he's a locker room leader on the defense and that can inspire his teamates with that kinda talk.

NY: Tiki- Do I even need to go into the reasons why.

Cardinals- Aren't you glad that they're not in the NFC East anymore...thay have a great team...on paper!?!?

Giants- Yes I'll say it L.A. this year at least, he will be out for blood

Cowboys- I'd say T.O. however I'm not convinced we will see him this year, so I'll say Glenn

Eagles- Mcnabb hands down !!!!!!!!

Let's reverse this who do you think other nfc east fans would fear the most on the skins? Now thats a tough question.

Archived