Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why grocery?

Darth Tater

I know a lot of people that don't say grocery store, they say food store...beats me. As long as they sell beer I don't care what you call it :D

Never vacation or move to Pennsylvania. You can only buy beer in a beer store or a bar. Luckily for me, the strip mall down the road has a grocery store, a beer store and a liquor store.

Never vacation or move to Pennsylvania. You can only buy beer in a beer store or a bar. Luckily for me, the strip mall down the road has a grocery store, a beer store and a liquor store.

Yeah I know, I've been out your way many times. I have a few friends in Lancaster who I used to visit and see shows at the Chameleon. We used to argue all the time about the set-up there.

PA guys say, "Why would you buy beer at a gas station or grocery store, that's what beer stores are for."

I say, "You like to drink more than I do, can you honestly say you like having to go to a grocery store AND a beer store? :doh: "

Yeah I know, I've been out your way many times. I have a few friends in Lancaster who I used to visit and see shows at the Chameleon. We used to argue all the time about the set-up there.

PA guys say, "Why would you buy beer at a gas station or grocery store, that's what beer stores are for."

I say, "You like to drink more than I do, can you honestly say you like having to go to a grocery store AND a beer store? :doh: "

beer ought to piped into your house like natural gas or any other utitlity, look at the all gasoline you'd save.

Archived