Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sunday ... Old school football?

skinnyles

Sundays Preseason Game. It's time for some hitting. I, for one, am ready to see some hitting! Al'S style is about finess, but I want to see if JG,s "BLOODY NOSE","SMASH MOUTH", "OLD SCHOOL" style is still present. Sundays game should start to tell us. Coments please.

Sundays Preseason Game. It's time for some hitting. I, for one, am ready to see some hitting! Al'S style is about finess, but I want to see if JG,s "BLOODY NOSE","SMASH MOUTH", "OLD SCHOOL" style is still present. Sundays game should start to tell us. Coments please.

very vanillia..........not much in the way of plays.........toss, dive, roll outs, all the basic plays every team runs not to show anything.......

so you will see some hard nose running!

no thanks, save the violence for Minny on MNF, **** the preseason

I just wanna see Jason Campbell play, and let our backups gain more experience

I always thought Gibbs football was about a balanced attack that utilized every aspect of an offense - I always thought of Cowher's Pittsburgh as a more one-dimensional running offense.

I never remember the Redskins being a team that was one dimensional though I guess I was young.

I always thought Gibbs football was about a balanced attack that utilized every aspect of an offense - I always thought of Cowher's Pittsburgh as a more one-dimensional running offense.

I never remember the Redskins being a team that was one dimensional though I guess I was young.

we were in the 80's with Riggins. But for the 91 season we were'nt so smash mouth. JG knows how to change with the times and the personnel he has.

Speaking of Cincy, I heard something funny this morning and I have another theory I'd like to add. First, surely you've all heard about Maurice Clarett and his troubles this morning. Colin Cowherd said the Bengals were reading the report and kept scanning over the following excerpt "It took several officers to get him handcuffed," (Sergeant Michael)Woods said. After reading it a few times ("It took several officers to get him....."It took several officers to get him...."It took several officers to get him...) and determining that Clarett fit the teams profile (with arrest records), they were trying to get his agent on the phone. A good third down back that takes several tacklers to get him down is just what they were looking for. I just about spit my drink out! Anyhow, with the 1) recent success of the Bengals and 2) recent arrests, do you think Lewis sacrificed his integrity a little for instant success? Has he lowered his standards in moral areas to accumulate talent?

Anyhow, with the 1) recent success of the Bengals and 2) recent arrests, do you think Lewis sacrificed his integrity a little for instant success? Has he lowered his standards in moral areas to accumulate talent?

Yes and Yes...remember The Bengals were the laughing stock of the NFL for over a decade and a half. Having any kind of exposure, whether good or bad...is welcomed by the franchise. They might be the laughed at...but knowing marvin lewis...he will have a great team ready to play week after week. That's providing they have a good criminal attorney and Carson palmer is ready to go!

i think they are playing flag football. as a result of the cinci parol board...i mean front office....their players have to be in good conduct for the next 6 months; hence, the flags instead of tackle football. they don't want to get too rowdy.

Archived