Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The most important thing that came out of the scrimmage....

RedskinsFan72

Sure seeing the beginnings of cohesiveness is nice. No major injuries .. great

But to me the most important thing that came out of today, was that In the post game interview Coach Gibbs said "..Rocking and rolling"

What could be better than that? Who ever thought that phrase would come out of his mouth?

Sure seeing the beginnings of cohesiveness is nice. No major injuries .. great

But to me the most important thing that came out of today, was that In the post game interview Coach Gibbs said "..Rocking and rolling"

What could be better than that? Who ever thought that phrase would come out of his mouth?

That's a phrase we all used in the first Gibbs era when the teams were clickin on all cylinders:

"Rock 'n' roll Redskins... Rockin to the Super Bowl." :cheers:

Uh, I still think that no major injuries beats hearing Gibbs say "rockin' and rollin'" in a press conference...lol :laugh:

Second would be the size of the crowd for a scrimmage...the players were hyped by the crowd and their energy, the fans who attended gave the Skins a taste of what's to come...and you know that got their adrinaline going. Something tells me that the players are gonna be feeding off the fans this season in a way that they haven't done in 15 years...

Third would be the "rockin' and rollin'" quote...lol ;)

I went to an Orioles game against the Yankees on Friday (a regular season game against a division rival!), and there were 44,000 people there. I know football is more popular, but come on- the O's got beat by a SCRIMMAGE!

Also, there were almost as many Yankee fans there as Orioles fans.

What was the ratio of Skins/Ravens fans?

Clint

Most important thing may be that Gibbs said the team has a lot of work to do.

Perhaps he saw a defense that gave up more points than our offense scored in the 11 on 11 portion. (even though it was the second and third teams in the 11 on 11s).

The fans though are in mid season form!

Archived